TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Pickup for me, thanks to Wei for the heads up on this pair. Scored these for very cheap, and they seem wearable. OG 1997 Air Max "Atlantic Blue" w/ box in amazing condition. Gonna give them a wear tomorrow, cross fingers for me.

Nice wears Dan...you're making me really regret passing on those ACGs. Sorry about those Huf Quakes...I know the feeling.

Nice wear as well Ol' Bastid.

Great pick up Brian...hope they hold up for you. Love that colorway!

Brought out the point and shoot...getting lazy to keep bringing out the DSLR lol

Was that pair on eBay Brian? The one that ended at $47? If so, they would have cost you more had I not been driving that second lol. I was watching those close and blew it! Great pick up brother. Wish I knew what some of you guys were watching, we are all costing each other money if we are bidding on the same stuff haha

Also great pick up Knight
Dan- that is wack, sole swap or new pair?
Arvin- nice laser blues

Rcl221 - moms always deserve a pair. I put my mother is frees and roshes and she don't complain!

TAk - that's actually nicer then I thought! Solid wear bro!

Denverairforce - these with the orange is winnahs! also that's a clean pair of 97! Barely any fog! So exciting haha

Msgt12 - wow. Sorry about your lost bro. They look nice used like that.

Arbys2k - so nice! I regret selling my pair.

Knight - great pick up. Are hose from sneaker hunter? Solid wear on the safaris as well!

Lemon - wow looking good! Shoe and box. Been debating on picking up those grail boxes here but man, with the price I can buy another pair of am's.

Hope the TAk light don't pop up for these. PT today and shoe of choice

The ice box was like 40$ shipped, I agree they are pricey. But that is all relative I guess, spend multiple hundreds on a pair of shoes, what's 40$ for a sick display box? Lol

I won't be getting anymore tho, I reached my limit with one haha

while on the subject of wearable pairs... I have a lead on close to a full size run of air max deluxe, what are chances of wearability on a pair in my size? the full bubble shoes make me nervous lol

nice infra currents Jesus!

Last edited:
thanks, geces

not from sneakerhunter, though i want another pair haha might get that pair too

arvin - clean 90's. what P&S camera are you using?
geces - nice currents.
david - yep, finally gave in. well worn pair tho.
tahl - great HOA's. yes, might be the tropical weather.

today:

for the lulz: AirMaxHUFxMercurialVapor :lol:

while on the subject of wearable pairs... I have a lead on close to a full size run of air max deluxe, what are chances of wearability on a pair in my size? the full bubble shoes make me nervous lol

my am deluxe's cracked last year. they were the blk/yellow colorway.

Thanks youngin's

Geces- Im good with those brotha' never really cared for the current sole tho' True 90 soles or nothin' for me.

meh' goldiES

Dont mind the hair in my sock :tongue:

Msgt16- Awesome wears all around with the ACG's, BHM and hufquakes Dan! So sorry to hear about your hufquakes. I hope you find a donor! And nice hufquake tsinelas. 
happy.gif

Tak- Gold leafs are so crispy Mike! One pair i'm still on the search for! 

Denverairforce- Awesome snag on those Atlantic Blue 97's Brian! They are in beautiful condition! I hope they hold up for you. 

Geces- Awesome Infrared currents homie G!

Arbys2k- Nice laser 90's Arvin! Your pics are still crispy with the point and shoot! 

Knight- Awesome snag on the Size? 180's 

Aneks- Clean HOA's

Lemon- Graphites are crispy David. 

Aloha! 

Have an awesome day everyone! 

Last edited:
Was that pair on eBay Brian? The one that ended at $47?

Haha, yup. And honestly, I bid while I was drunk and I won them for pretty close to my max bid. I'm still not certain on how wearable they are (decided not to take them for a full spin yesterday, going to wait until the weekend when I don't have to wear them for 9 hours straight). But for the price, it was worth a shot. I wore them around my house the other night and while the bubbles are quite soft, nothing cracked or blew out.

Haha! Well I'm glad someone in here got them since I didn't. I am really hoping those are wearable, such a beautiful pair!

Back
Top Bottom