Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by you big dummy

34i09px.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
where this from??
Mortal Kombat vs DC

yo real talk DC got better characters epecially main heroes but Team Marvel is pooping all over this attempt right here

Team Marvel is way too big though...I mean Sunspot? Multiple Man? how does it feel to claim a weak @*@ marvel character
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

why does marvel keep coming back here though?

Same reason u was all up in the Marvel Thread screaming Team DC.
Hypocrites
Yeah twice by mysellf yall got half team up in here

Hypocrites

laugh.gif

gotcha...
TEAM MARVEL >>>>>>>>

Hypocrites
Yeah twice by mysellf yall got half team up in here
Don't matter how many u still did it.

Just ignore us until the VS thread pop off. That thread is gonna be worthless tho...
I would say until the game comes out but that will be a cold day in hell. Marvel vs DC made by Capcom would be FTWx10. Yo we should do apetition for that!

whateveri know its cause almost all of nt is on marvel..if d.c was first almost all of nt would be on d.c which arent so yeah man do what you want take overbut im still
D.C UNIVERRSEEEEE ARGHH D.C ATTACK !!! SUPER MAN FLYS HIGH LOOKING OVER THE WAR GETS THE HELICOPTER AND THROWS ITS STRAIGHT INTO MARVEL TERRITORY THEN CYCLOPSLASER BEAMS SUPERMAN (ME) AND WE'RE HAVING A 1vs.1 AND THEN A HUGE BLAST OF BEAMS EXPLODES AND BLOWS UP THE WAR AND EVERYBODY IS HURT..THEN......

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

yo real talk DC got better characters epecially main heroes but Team Marvel is pooping all over this attempt right here

Team Marvel is way too big though...I mean Sunspot? Multiple Man? how does it feel to claim a weak @*@ marvel character
laugh.gif

I claimed one of my favorite Marvel characters, because I'm going of abilities I thought were ill... Not because of lack of choices... And Sunspot is
pimp.gif

whateveri know its cause almost all of nt is on marvel..if d.c was first almost all of nt would be on d.c which arent so yeah man do what you want take over but im still
D.C UNIVERRSEEEEE ARGHH D.C ATTACK !!! SUPER MAN FLYS HIGH LOOKING OVER THE WAR GETS THE HELICOPTER AND THROWS ITS STRAIGHT INTO MARVEL TERRITORY THEN CYCLOPS LASER BEAMS SUPERMAN (ME) AND WE'RE HAVING A 1vs.1 AND THEN A HUGE BLAST OF BEAMS EXPLODES AND BLOWS UP THE WAR AND EVERYBODY IS HURT..THEN......
u ok fam?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Mister916

Too much time on my hands.

[size=+3]TEAM.
[/size][size=+3]C[/size]

It should be Team DC Comics or else it looks like you are just representing the city.

I knew I should've started this thread!
smh.gif

& yes it would have been DC Comics .....& yes I would be Superman
mad.gif

whateveri know its cause almost all of nt is on marvel..if d.c was first almost all of nt would be on d.c which arent so yeah man do what you want take over but im still
D.C UNIVERRSEEEEE ARGHH D.C ATTACK !!! SUPER MAN FLYS HIGH LOOKING OVER THE WAR GETS THE HELICOPTER AND THROWS ITS STRAIGHT INTO MARVEL TERRITORY THEN CYCLOPS LASER BEAMS SUPERMAN (ME) AND WE'RE HAVING A 1vs.1 AND THEN A HUGE BLAST OF BEAMS EXPLODES AND BLOWS UP THE WAR AND EVERYBODY IS HURT..THEN......
Galactus eats the planet. Marvel>DC
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Mister916

Too much time on my hands.

[size=+3]TEAM.
[/size][size=+3]C[/size]

It should be Team DC Comics or else it looks like you are just representing the city.

I knew I should've started this thread!
smh.gif

& yes it would have been DC Comics .....& yes I would be Superman
mad.gif
you want to be superman?

Back
Top Bottom