TEAM DC.

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

whateveri know its cause almost all of nt is on marvel..if d.c was first almost all of nt would be on d.c which arent so yeah man do what you want take over but im still
D.C UNIVERRSEEEEE ARGHH D.C ATTACK !!! SUPER MAN FLYS HIGH LOOKING OVER THE WAR GETS THE HELICOPTER AND THROWS ITS STRAIGHT INTO MARVEL TERRITORY THEN CYCLOPS LASER BEAMS SUPERMAN (ME) AND WE'RE HAVING A 1vs.1 AND THEN A HUGE BLAST OF BEAMS EXPLODES AND BLOWS UP THE WAR AND EVERYBODY IS HURT..THEN......
Galactus eats the planet. Marvel>DC
laugh.gif
as much as I wanna go that route....
ALL of us (BOTH MARVEL AND DC) would not let that !*+* fly...

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Mister916

Too much time on my hands.

[size=+3]TEAM.
[/size][size=+3]C[/size]

It should be Team DC Comics or else it looks like you are just representing the city.

I knew I should've started this thread!
smh.gif

& yes it would have been DC Comics .....& yes I would be Superman
mad.gif
you want to be superman?

Nah -the responsibility would be too much for me!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

welcome to team DC, where every character besides the top 5 (supes, bats, wonderwoman, GL and MM) is a re-hash, and totally boring.

Even the top 5 are outdated.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I'm lookin for a team pokemon though.

nerd.gif
There is 300+ pokemons you know....
nerd.gif

Let's get it.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'll let Rafool get Mewtwo, if this does happen.
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I call Blastoise then
Aw good lookin out KiNGJRMZair23
WTH!!! You edited my post.
laugh.gif

Welcome to team DC, where all teams feel threatened by us that they have to hate and advertise on OUR thread (marvel, capcom, future pokemon, etc.)

Threatened? dude, you just proved my point. you are a RE-HASH, TOTALLY UNORIGINAL!

Team Marvel is taking over YOUR own thread! DC is WEAK.

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Welcome to team DC, where all teams feel threatened by us that they have to hate and advertise on OUR thread (marvel, capcom, future pokemon, etc.)
Who are you again?
indifferent.gif

Dudes taken all this to serious, man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

welcome to team DC, where every character besides the top 5 (supes, bats, wonderwoman, GL and MM) is a re-hash, and totally boring.

Even the top 5 are outdated.

you're hilarious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Threatened? dude, you just proved my point. you are a RE-HASH, TOTALLY UNORIGINAL!

Team Marvel is taking over YOUR own thread! DC is WEAK.

Kind sir, please explain to me how me calling you threatened = me being unoriginal
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get your salty self outta here

Via electron manipulation, Black Bolt can perform matter transformation; the controlled projection of energy as concussive blasts or force fields, broadcastjamming frequencies and achieve flight. The character can also channel power into a single devastating attack termed "The Master Blow". This act,however, leaves the character temporarily drained.

Black Bolt's final and most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain.Speaking triggers a massive disturbance with a word capable of leveling a city.[81] Due to the extreme danger posed by this power, the character has undergonerigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering a sound, even in sleep. The fork-like antenna on Black Bolt's forehead allows more controlled useof his voice.

While Black Canary does

Black Canary is noted for her martial-arts skills and her "Canary Cry" - a high powered, sonic scream with the ability to shatter objects andincapacitate villains. Among the first generation of superheroes, she was a member of the Justice Society of America, the first superhero team to appear incomic books.

I see where you would say they are similar bc of the voice power, but if u read more, Bolt outshines the bird, therefore take the L
pimp.gif

No one is threatened by this thread. It's a weak RESPONSE to team Marvel. Creeping up just because Team Marvel did it first.

You being a unoriginal is a reference to Batman Beyond. Go back to saturday morning cartoons.

Back
Top Bottom