====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Ninja Turtle Glides, I like that. Need a Leonardo shirt now for mine
laugh.gif

Bruckout- i need those kicks, those are amazing looking. any info were i can find those, no stores around me got those

Bruckout- i need those kicks, those are amazing looking. any info were i can find those, no stores around me got those

Raymundo- 1st there was RL with tha damn 09's, then here you come with this Lunar crap!
wink.gif
  Thanks alot Ray!

Raymundo- 1st there was RL with tha damn 09's, then here you come with this Lunar crap!
wink.gif
  Thanks alot Ray!

BP: Sup, Sir! Dang, another NTer picked up te Peks! I get more salty everytime I see someone pick up a pair haha

BP: Sup, Sir! Dang, another NTer picked up te Peks! I get more salty everytime I see someone pick up a pair haha

Originally Posted by blakperl

wink.gif
  Thanks alot Ray!
We're all Fam... its a beautiful thing.... soooo when are these due? womens colorway and I dig it... pics stolen from RMK

getIconLogo.do

moz-screenshot-15.png
moz-screenshot-16.png

Originally Posted by blakperl

wink.gif
  Thanks alot Ray!
We're all Fam... its a beautiful thing.... soooo when are these due? womens colorway and I dig it... pics stolen from RMK

getIconLogo.do

moz-screenshot-15.png
moz-screenshot-16.png

ohh nice pic RL, so is the shoe red or pink? it looks like the sockliner is pink but the other parts are red? a bit odd, i wonder if its just the picture that makes the sockliner pink

ohh nice pic RL, so is the shoe red or pink? it looks like the sockliner is pink but the other parts are red? a bit odd, i wonder if its just the picture that makes the sockliner pink

No idea bro, was looking around on rmkstore and saw em... they're usually on point with they're pics so I think they are supposed to be that way.

No idea bro, was looking around on rmkstore and saw em... they're usually on point with they're pics so I think they are supposed to be that way.

Kal: Those are NICE! Looks like a combo of the PEK & BER LG1 cws .

For myself... Training Day 39 - LunarTrainer to log 14M. 27 days 'til Race Day!
eek.gif

2q2kbhv.jpg

Kal: Those are NICE! Looks like a combo of the PEK & BER LG1 cws .

For myself... Training Day 39 - LunarTrainer to log 14M. 27 days 'til Race Day!
eek.gif

2q2kbhv.jpg

Kalvin-The LunarEclipse are listed as Solar Red. That makes them look red with a pink hue.
Ray- Thank you very much. LDN were just bought.
If I could only find a pair of the ever elusive BER in 10.5/11
Mike- Thank you for the link. Too bad after shipping they cost more than ndc!

Kalvin-The LunarEclipse are listed as Solar Red. That makes them look red with a pink hue.
Ray- Thank you very much. LDN were just bought.
If I could only find a pair of the ever elusive BER in 10.5/11
Mike- Thank you for the link. Too bad after shipping they cost more than ndc!

Back
Top Bottom