====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

my first pair of Lunars
i'm impressed with the performance i averaged almost 10 kilometeres per run, no run related aches during and after running..

m1u0_60e_u9exy.jpg

This arrived a few days ago, Thanks to Joey A. for the hookup...

m1u0_c9c_u9exy.jpg

and these are my previous running shoes i appreciate all the aches and pains, at least i tried...Thanks

my first pair of Lunars
i'm impressed with the performance i averaged almost 10 kilometeres per run, no run related aches during and after running..

m1u0_60e_u9exy.jpg

This arrived a few days ago, Thanks to Joey A. for the hookup...

m1u0_c9c_u9exy.jpg

and these are my previous running shoes i appreciate all the aches and pains, at least i tried...Thanks

Drew: Pretty much! lol I think I've had them for a month now

rapsa: I remember when I was running in Nike Air Max 93s & 95s (HOA), Asics Kayano 14s and Mizuno Wave Creations, I ALWAYS felt pain during and after my runs, which eventually led to injuries.
frown.gif
 Ever since I transitioned to Lunars, I was pretty much pain/injury free. I feel they've helped me improve my running as well!
happy.gif

rapsa: I remember when I was running in Nike Air Max 93s & 95s (HOA), Asics Kayano 14s and Mizuno Wave Creations, I ALWAYS felt pain during and after my runs, which eventually led to injuries.
frown.gif
 Ever since I transitioned to Lunars, I was pretty much pain/injury free. I feel they've helped me improve my running as well!
happy.gif

once you're ready to run with the lunars you're  fully motivated and you can really feel the adrenaline rush...
thanks for the thread sir illustrayt....

once you're ready to run with the lunars you're  fully motivated and you can really feel the adrenaline rush...
thanks for the thread sir illustrayt....

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

frown.gif
happy.gif

Kayanos don't fit your gait, but that's a different story.

LUNAR>>>>>ALL!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

frown.gif
happy.gif

Kayanos don't fit your gait, but that's a different story.

LUNAR>>>>>ALL!
pimp.gif

Yo team...sorry been away. Still have some stuff to take pics of - haven't been around. Been beating up my Lunar family at the gym though! I'll come thru with pics this wknd if possible. Catch u all soon...

And keep this on page 1! I had to dig for it on page 2 last time - a no no!
smile.gif

Yo team...sorry been away. Still have some stuff to take pics of - haven't been around. Been beating up my Lunar family at the gym though! I'll come thru with pics this wknd if possible. Catch u all soon...

And keep this on page 1! I had to dig for it on page 2 last time - a no no!
smile.gif

rapsa: Welcome to the thread, Sir!

Drew: LOL!

Crazy: True. I guess Lunar are my ideal running shoe. Who's that in your avy btw?
nerd.gif

devil.gif

Flint: We gotta! lol

Since we took it back to the Medieval times... For thyself... 41st Day of Training - X-Men LunarFly to log 12M on the trails. (I tried
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
)
5v85l1.jpg

rapsa: Welcome to the thread, Sir!

Drew: LOL!

Crazy: True. I guess Lunar are my ideal running shoe. Who's that in your avy btw?
nerd.gif

devil.gif

Flint: We gotta! lol

Since we took it back to the Medieval times... For thyself... 41st Day of Training - X-Men LunarFly to log 12M on the trails. (I tried
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
)
5v85l1.jpg

I consider the X-Mens a casual Lunar, so they are cleaned after each wear. However, with my regular running rotation, I give them about a month before I put them in the washer.

I consider the X-Mens a casual Lunar, so they are cleaned after each wear. However, with my regular running rotation, I give them about a month before I put them in the washer.

J: First I clean them with a brush + detergent and rinse the spots. Then, I stuff each shoe with one sock, place them in a pillowcase with a zipper, pour detergent on the shoes, close the zipper, add similar colored clothing, add detergent over the whole load, and begin the cycle. Once completed, air dry.

Conor: ILLY! Kal's good peeps!

Back
Top Bottom