====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

dope pick-ups everybody! i really need to get at least 1 pair of eclipses!

hey ray, how's the cushioning compared to the glides? thanks!

DA%^ you Mayhem! I wanted those NYC LG 1's so bad!

Need some Eclipses, but I dont like Finishline doesnt carry them at all. Got 2 reward coupons yesterday I need to use

thanks for the comparison ray! my only concern with buying the eclipses is that i might get addicted to them like the glides! it always starts with just one pair and snowballs after that!

as much as i love the livestrong colorway, the lunarelite 2s don't really appeal to me that much. maybe because since i have the elite 1s and they just feel much more stiffer compared to the glides. i'll just wait for the livestrong cw for the lunarglide 3s.

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

it always starts with just one pair and snowballs after that!

as much as i love the livestrong colorway, the lunarelite 2s don't really appeal to me that much. maybe because since i have the elite 1s and they just feel much more stiffer compared to the glides. i'll just wait for the livestrong cw for the lunarglide 3s.

Co-MFing-SIGN!
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Ray - yea he got 'em from a rack a couple months back, almost passed on 'em but glad i didn't once i got 'em in.

i hope the eclipse goes on clearance eventually/soon
devil.gif

I might have to try the Lunareclipse's. I'm not really running for speed right now and I could use another running shoe to rotate with my Lunarglide's. Maybe once I start trying to run at a faster pace I'll get some Free's.  Do you guys run with the OG insole or use a different one for your lunars? 

lovin those lunar woods, def cop for the MTB action in th espring, ant a chance they will go for $36 over my side of the world tho
frown.gif
even the bay sellers be looking for retail+ 10% on these still !

a2a164410f01280168f0f681914d0569907545d6.jpg

got a family Lunar pic up finally, older bro has the Swifts, lil bro has Glide 2's, Blue/Green Fly's, Grey/Black Flys, lil bro 2 has Grey/Red Flys, and myself I have the Grey/Carolina Blue Elites and Lunarwoods which Im breaking out tommorow.

Decepticon: I usually swap the og insoles for the LunarTrainer insole for my runs, but now that I have the Eclipse, I want to experiment with their FitSole4 insole for my rotation.

CD: Nice Family pic, Sir!

For myself... Recovery Day 6 - LunarEclipse to log 5M. For some reason, today's run felt much better than yesterday's.
happy.gif

msboy1.jpg

I sure the Grey / Red cw drops next month. I can't wait see more!

No running today, but Eclipses again for today... I love these!
10roe2h.jpg

hey ray, based on the pics i'm seeing from you lately, could it be that the eclipse already replaced your love for the trainers? 
wink.gif

BB: I wouldn't go that far lol! However, for casual wear, the Eclipse is my hands down favorite.

Mitch: Nice to see you post here, Sir! Dope LGs as well! 

its a long over due post but here are my lunar pickups plus some other stuff ive picked up since december till now.

not pictured are my second pair of the grey glides, lunar racers (picked up a while back), 2 pairs of volt flys and some nike running jackets

havent run in a while since xmas but ill try to get back into it soon.

i know this isn't the legit check thread but all of you guys know a lot about your lunars and i've been looking for the lunar wood x wood woods for ever and i just want to see if these are legit or not. i posted this in the legit check thread also but not very many people are knowledgeable about lunars. does anyone have info on what both boxes look like? i know one was the the sportswear brown box but i heard they came in another box also i think overseas. also what else came with the shoe, i know the laces but was there a hangtag that came with them explaining the ionmask. i know my tags look crooked in the pictures but i asked other people that have them and most of theirs are messed up also, thanks to whoever can help me.

i noticed that the promo pictures look slightly different than the released shoe so here are some of vagrants photos to go off of
http://www.flickr.com/pho...ker/4386099221/lightbox/
http://www.flickr.com/pho...ker/5266790165/lightbox/
http://www.flickr.com/pho...ker/4302095413/lightbox/

Ray- putting those eclipse's to good use I see. I gotta get another pair, just slowed way down on shoe purchases due to one of my other "hobbies" smh

Back
Top Bottom