====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

yea...i was suprised to see 'em on NDC so i snagged. looking for the other cw's that i was hoping would be on sale by now somewhere.

Nice the midsole looked thicker in your pic. I have the black and Greys and I wear them the most out of any Lunar, even no sock sometimes they are just that comfy

thought id just share this info posted by twostripestiger from the outlet thread

twostripestiger wrote:
Hit up San Ysidiro Nike Outlet (pretty crazy driving there and being able to look into Mexico)

- FSR Men's Lunarglide+ 2 in black/pink/grey (w/ PEK in pink on tongue, and rose inner sole)

- Men's Lunarglide+2 grey/orange in 10.5 and lower on hashwall

- Men's Lunarglide+ scattered on hashwall (in brigh neon green, grey, blue colorways, also grey/yellow, grey/grey)

- FSR Men's Lunarglide+ neon green with grey and blue check in the aisles

- Women's Lunarglide+ 2 baby blue and cream colorway (I almost got this for my girl it's an awesome colorway)

Thanks for the info, just phone ordered a pair of those PEK PEK's 
laugh.gif
 they're $69 and some change btw. I was gonna get a pair of Livestrong Free's, but they didn't have a size 10.

I was wondering when they were going to update the sportband, but the price range is going to be between $200-$300. That might have to go on this year's Christmas list.

Dope pick-ups, y'all!

JDAM: Thanks for forwarding that here! I may get my first LG2s, and I'm definitely consdering the LiveStrong Free Runs.

Shaun: That's dope! But believe it or not, I actually like to run without montoring anything, except on race day lol

To break my hiatus, and to begin 2011... LunarFly-
laugh.gif
(less weight nawimsayin'!) to log 5M
wk4bjs.jpg

Ray....I thought you might like it more for the gps. I though that was pretty dope.

^Word! lol

Shaun: No worries! I'd definitely cop if I could get it on the low lol

For myself... another LunarFly- to log 5M. I'm tryin' to experiment new framing, so the pic is
ohwell.gif

24zdac8.jpg

Thanks RAY! I decided that i'm gonna keep both of them, I got them at $60 each with free shipping. Considering the fact that i'm from Puerto Rico and size 15. I haven't found that many options in variety/price to fit my situation. Nevertheless I do enjoy them a lot. Here's my collection. Hope you guys like them 
happy.gif

5334953729_fa97b1989c.jpg

5334952143_a4a7aece8e.jpg

5334955235_eb206f33ce.jpg

5334956655_41908febc0.jpg

Word! Let's keep it alive.

I'm in need of those lunar elite 2s. Those are looking nice to me online.

My brother sent me a pic of my PEK PEK Lunarglide+ 2's that came in. I hate that they only ship to your billing address. 
Still waiting on a su-su cw though 
laugh.gif

5337980310_66c493654b_z.jpg

Man I wanna cope some pek peks( oh an the soes too LOL) anyone know if they made em in a sz 15?

PEK-PEKs are DOPE! That's probably one of the only LG2s I'd purchase. I'm just worried that the flywire on the side panels'll cave in, as NTers have mentioned
frown.gif
On a side note, I wouldn't mind some SU-SUs as well!
laugh.gif

BDIS: Welcome to the thread, Sir!

For myself... slowly tryin' to get back to race shape... LunarFly- to log 5M
sqo3dz.jpg

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

My brother sent me a pic of my PEK PEK Lunarglide+ 2's that came in. I hate that they only ship to your billing address. 
Still waiting on a su-su cw though 
laugh.gif

5337980310_66c493654b_z.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How much and where son??[/color]

Back
Top Bottom