====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

once you go lunar, you never go back! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tooth

yea Ray, I've been slacking too long on picking up some lunars. I went for a run last night in them and am very pleased. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting more and more of these and less air max's. I am really wanting those grey lunar eclipses with the purple heel, as well as some Macleays.. I have a feeling this is going to hurt my wallet 
laugh.gif

what I don't get is how they can make so many dope uppers for these lunars and the uppers for the '10 and '11 air max's are ugly as sin.

Thats the thing I love about lunar is that they look great and feel great as well.

Originally Posted by tooth

yea Ray, I've been slacking too long on picking up some lunars. I went for a run last night in them and am very pleased. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting more and more of these and less air max's. I am really wanting those grey lunar eclipses with the purple heel, as well as some Macleays.. I have a feeling this is going to hurt my wallet 
laugh.gif

what I don't get is how they can make so many dope uppers for these lunars and the uppers for the '10 and '11 air max's are ugly as sin.

Tim: I'm glad they worked out for you! They're only going to hurt your wallet if you buy A LOT
tongue.gif
, as the majority of Lunars are very affordable and cheap. Not only that, the quality is pretty much on point with these!
pimp.gif

CEBW: Co-sign!  

BB: For performance, HELLS YEAH! Casual wear is a different story though
laugh.gif

I found a dope pair of black/white Lunar Trainers for a good price and had a question for you guys. Does the foam wear out quickly from moderate use? I had a bad experience with the Kobe IV but the Lunars are real nice. Please excuse my ignorance on the subject matter

Naw, Lunartrainers are the closest thing to a perfect shoe that i've ever had. I bought the OG LT's when they dropped in my old store and they still feel comfortable. I never ran in them just worked in em a lot and a few casual outings. Definitely don't let the basketball lunar series concern you. Running has truly taken off for Nike!

Package should be here tomorrow. YEAAAAH!!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Naw, Lunartrainers are the closest thing to a perfect shoe that i've ever had. I bought the OG LT's when they dropped in my old store and they still feel comfortable. I never ran in them just worked in em a lot and a few casual outings. Definitely don't let the basketball lunar series concern you. Running has truly taken off for Nike!

Package should be here tomorrow. YEAAAAH!!

Yeah my package should be here tomorrow also, cant wait

Hey guys, my Nike outlet has the OG LunarTrainer in the black/white colorway just sitting there, theyve been 80 bucks for awhile, are they worth getting at that price you htink? I assume they would drop the price sometime soon, if they go to 60 then it would be a no brainer.

Originally Posted by ****dog16

Hey guys, my Nike outlet has the OG LunarTrainer in the black/white colorway just sitting there, theyve been 80 bucks for awhile, are they worth getting at that price you htink? I assume they would drop the price sometime soon, if they go to 60 then it would be a no brainer.

Yeah so does the one here in Las Vegas, I just cant pull the trigger at that price like you said if they dropped to 60 i'd be on them. Hopefully they drop soon

CEBW: Cosign yet again!

I'd also like to add, from personal experience, I've only had one LT "bottom out" on me. I've put about ~500-600M on that pair.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by ****dog16

Yeah so does the one here in Las Vegas, I just cant pull the trigger at that price like you said if they dropped to 60 i'd be on them. Hopefully they drop soon
I am looking at that same pair in Tucson. I am waiting for a price drop of like $50-60

Time to get back on picking up more Lunars. JB & Kobe VI has distracted me over the holidays. Lunar Eclipses are taking way to long to drop more CWs, while LunarGlide2s are dropping new CWs almost every weekend. Too bad I only like the launch CWs of the LG2s.
I may pick up the new LunarElite2s.  I hear they are more flexible and slightly lighter.  The first one was a disappointment for me as they were way too stiff for where they sit on their product line. 

^^^ if the elite 2s are more flexible, i might get the livestrong cw. i had the assumption that since they were using the same midsole that it might be the same as far as the stiffness in cushioning, good to know if they are otherwise!

anybody get the lunar haze's already?

Bama: ILLY pick-ups!
pimp.gif
Let us know how the MayFlys perform. I've been greatly interested in those for a while, and they're super cheap! I think around $45?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Bama: ILLY pick-ups!
pimp.gif
Let us know how the MayFlys perform. I've been greatly interested in those for a while, and they're super cheap! I think around $45?

yeah 45 and you can use the runningwarehouse discount code on them. I sized .5 up seemed like a good idea when i tried them on. Yeah i thought it was a dope idea for them to crumble after 100km want to see how they are also.

Nice pickups Bama.  Are those the re-released LRacers?  Let me know how they are.  Waiting for a price drop on them before I pickup.  The original racers are highly coveted.  

I feel like im slacking on the Eclipse's now, Ive been sucked into Kobes lately. NorCaliGirl did they ahve those Elites in an 11?

Also did someone mention Eclipse's for 59.99??

Ray point me in the right direction for the cheapest price out there on Eclipse's I need the team shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 20valv3

Nice pickups Bama.  Are those the re-released LRacers?  Let me know how they are.  Waiting for a price drop on them before I pickup.  The original racers are highly coveted.  

Pretty sure its the re-release.

Back
Top Bottom