====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Yeah. The term uni for those eclipse is perfect.

I dunno why, but I get the feeling that the lunar glides aren't loved that much around here. Anybody besides ray use them in their regular rotation?

not for me, my lunar shoes compose of mostly lunar glides. i have 2 lg 1s and 3 lg 2s and 1 lunar elite 1. been using the lg2s for my daily walks/runs.

haven't got the eclipse's yet and hope to get them soon so i can compare them with the glides.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Good looks on that link and code sdubl....copped them for 85 shipped

85? on runningwarehouse? i dont know if i can keep waiting for a new cw if its that cheap

Just ordered the lunareclipse's. I am going to join Team Lunarlite as soon as they arrive, haha. Till then, here's a teaser of my most recent pickup...

^ Nice! They should drop a runner in that Safari-inspired cw. I'm sure the Team would be delighted to have a new member!

311w6ye.jpg

Bdis-NDc got em. A few others have posted here before w em. They're way more beautiful in person than I had imagined they would be even.

Slim: I'm usually not a fan of LG2s, but those look dope!

SB: Nice, Sir! I want more red cw in my running rotation lol

LMR: IMO, if you want them to fit like your regular size, go 1/2 down.

BD: It's true! lol Aesthetically, they look better than the 1s, but the flywire on them is fragile from what I've been repeatedly reading, which is the dealbreaker...
ohwell.gif

@ILLustRAYt:

Thanks fam. I know ur up on ur run shoe game! I jus saw em sittin on the shelf an i hadnt seen anybody on NT post em
and i hadnt seen em at any shoe store so it was a insta-cop! Lol! I work at finishline an we are supposed 2 be getting a finishline
exclusive LG2!!! I cant wait!! I kno NDC and finishline online has em but not my size yet..

i ordered the x-men lunarfly from finishline last week should be here today or tomorrow. Hopefully these will hold me over for awhile.

I have been following this thread quietly.  What version would you guys recommend for everyday running?
I just got this pair today sorry about the picture size - 

Back
Top Bottom