Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Sabretooth Checking in
Just finished reading the whole Messiah Complex....
eek.gif

I gotta read the whole M-Day and Divided We Stand

I thought M-Day was pretty garbage. You need to read Messiah War if you just finished reading M.C. and D.W.S. is a pretty good read.
Well I'm gonna read house of M and M-day just cause. As of right now, I found the whole Deadpool collection (torrents man). I wish there wasstill a comic book store around here

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

If anyone wants to read comics online or wants to just DL them check out some torrent sites
I see, what you see, what you're doing there...

I hate digital comic books & scanned pics on the Torrents. And pretty much everybody I know does too...IDK. Everybody is different though...so meh.

don't get me wrong i still prefer trades but they're kinda hard to come by around here. so i do what i can

Ok these are how the teams will be divided

Team Avengers--- Capt. America,Iron Man, Iron Fist, Hercules, Thor, Nick Fury, Vision, Quasar, Ant Man, Wasp, US Agent, Wonder Man, Sentry, Ms.Marvel,Quicksilver
Team Sinister --- Electro, Sandman, Vulture, Green Goblin, Venom, Lizard, Kraven, Doc Ock, Hobgoblin, Carnage, Rhino, Shocker
Team Spider Man--- Spider Man, Aunt May, JJJ, Carnage, Spider Man 2099, Symbiote Spider Man, Scarlet Spider, Zombie Spider Man, Cosmic Spidey

So far that's what ive done... find your teams and im still doing the rest

CHECKIN IN THIS THREAD HAS TOOKIN OFF I HAVENT BEEN ON CAUSE IM ON VACTION BUT THIS THREAD HAS DONE WELL

If anyone wants to read comics online or wants to just DL them check out some torrent sites

I hate digital comic books & scanned pics on the Torrents. And pretty much everybody I know does too...IDK. Everybody is different though...so meh.

don't get me wrong i still prefer trades but they're kinda hard to come by around here. so i do what i can
Thats why I said...Peep your local libraries...They have pretty much everything you need...the newer stuff...you have to wait about 3-4 months.But its crazy what they can request for you...Look at what I got checked out from the library this week...(sorry for crappy pics..phone cam FTL)

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Batman: Haunted Gotham
HellBoy: The Chained Coffin
The Death Of Captain America: The Burden Of Dreams
Amazing Spider Man: Brand New Day Vol. 1-3
Superman For Tomorrow Vol. 2 (By Jim Lee )
2ec3slj.jpg

And just in case you guys dont believe me...heres the library due date cards...
16m65uw.jpg

Plus they got all the animated and live action movies on DVD (and Blu-Rays too). I just got Swamp Thing dvd from 1981.
pimp.gif

What about Team Illuminati J Steezzz??
All the members of the team are taken (I think).~

thor, odin's son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, your destiny awaits
pimp.gif

sorry, amon amarth is stuck in my head
laugh.gif

Thats why I said...Peep your local libraries...They have pretty much everything you need...the newer stuff...you have to wait about 3-4 months. But its crazy what they can request for you...Look at what I got checked out from the library this week...(sorry for crappy pics..phone cam FTL)

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Batman: Haunted Gotham
HellBoy: The Chained Coffin
The Death Of Captain America: The Burden Of Dreams
Amazing Spider Man: Brand New Day Vol. 1-3
Superman For Tomorrow Vol. 2 (By Jim Lee )
2ec3slj.jpg

And just in case you guys dont believe me...heres the library due date cards...
16m65uw.jpg

Plus they got all the animated and live action movies on DVD (and Blu-Rays too). I just got Swamp Thing dvd from 1981.
pimp.gif

Yea I usually hit the library up when I'm at school. Got to read Spider-Man:Back in Black and Book of Ezkiel.

Team X Men-- Rogue, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Prof. X, Iceman, Gambit, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Beast, Phoenix/Jean Grey, Maverick, X-man, Morph
Team Brotherhood--- Magneto, Mystique, Juggernaut, Pyro, Apcalypse, Mr. Sinister, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Onslaught, Blob, Spiral

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Team X Men-- Rogue, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Prof. X, Iceman, Gambit, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Beast, Phoenix/Jean Grey, Maverick, X-man, Morph
Team Brotherhood--- Magneto, Mystique, Juggernaut, Pyro, Apcalypse, Mr. Sinister, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Onslaught, Blob, Spiral

i would like to request to be in team xmen and archangel in team brotherhood

I can't count how many Trades I read cause of library...I think about 100. Really.

Imagine all the $$$ I woulda had to spend to read all that!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And the selection they have to request stuff is crazy...any book really. I requested Green Lantern First Flight DVD and they told me I'd get it the secondor first day of release.

Is Team Evil Mutants more accurate, Like half of those X-Villains are not at all affiliated with the Brotherhood....

I'm not up to date...so where would I be?

I kind of thought the Marvel Villains could be a splinter group for those that aren't "affiliated"...

Team Fantastic 4----- Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch, Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, Silver Surfer, Galactus

A few I missed :

Scorpion is with team sinister
Hawkeye is on team avengers
Sentinel is on team brotherhood

Goin out for a few hours.. ill be back around 1230-1 eastern to finish up

Back
Top Bottom