Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Which Hawkeye? Clint Barton or Bulleye?
Clint Barton...he was the one with new avengers right?

The real Hawkeye (Clint Barton) is now known as Ronin. And Hawkeye is really Bullseye right now. The current Hawkeye (Dark Reign) is my favorite seriesright now, it's really good.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

so instead of a bunch of randomness being posted. why dont we actually talk about whats going on with Marvel now or some of the stuff that's been released already.
any topics?

what movies does marvel have coming out?
i know we got iron man 2, thor and captain america.. but what else are they working on or considering?
Ant-Man
Spider Man 4
Deadpool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Venom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Avengers
X men : First Class
Magneto
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully the Deadpool in the movie will be actually funny... and have a mouth.... and have swords instead of ones coming out of his arms like a PseudoWolverine...

In other words, a Deadpool closer to the one in comics, and not from the end of XMen Origins...

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Hopefully the Deadpool in the movie will be actually funny... and have a mouth.... and have swords instead of ones coming out of his arms like a Pseudo Wolverine...

In other words, a Deadpool closer to the one in comics, and not from the end of XMen Origins...
Ryan Reynolds = funny

DP's parts were the only parts i liked besides Agent Zero and Sabretooth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

so instead of a bunch of randomness being posted. why dont we actually talk about whats going on with Marvel now or some of the stuff that's been released already.
any topics?

what movies does marvel have coming out?
i know we got iron man 2, thor and captain america.. but what else are they working on or considering?
Ant-Man
Spider Man 4
Deadpool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Venom
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Avengers
X men : First Class
Magneto & Xavier movie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think Alexander Skarsgård would have been a much better choice for Thor, I guess they know what they are doing though

MORE THOR NEWS

- Jessica Biel is reportedly the frontrunner to play the god of thunder's love interest in Marvel's forthcoming Thor movie.

According to Nuke the Fridge, the Blade: Trinity and I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry hottie is in talks to join the Kenneth Branagh-directed film. Thesite claims "Biel will play the love interest of Thor. The most probable love interest for Thor would more than likely be Jane Foster, a nurse andgirlfriend of Thor alter ego Donald Blake. But the problem is that our source was not sure of the character's name, but seemed to believe it was the samefemale character from the animated Hulk vs Thor."

The site continued, "If that is the case, since Jane Foster was not in the animated movie, Biel is more than likely playing either Amora, The Enchantressor Sif. Those characters did appear in Hulk vs Thor. The Enchantress is a powerful sorceress who seeks to make Thor fall in love with her. When Thor rejectsher for Sif, an Asgardian warrior whom Thor falls in love with, The Enchantress helps Loki in his plot against Thor."

Wait what about Venom? Is he gonna be in spiderman 4 or something?.. Btw Rick yur avy looks fine to me.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

I think Alexander Skarsgård would have been a much better choice for Thor, I guess they know what they are doing though

Yeah, he definitely would have been a great pick for Thor.

Hulk checking in

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Wait what about Venom? Is he gonna be in spiderman 4 or something?.. Btw Rick yur avy looks fine to me.
As of right now, no
Well Dr.Connors still had that little sample of the symbiot. Hopefully they'll do something with that.
wink.gif
I dont care if they make up a crazy %%% story and somehow eddie brock survivedim sure EVERYONE still wants to see more Venom.

As of right now, no
Well Dr.Connors still had that little sample of the symbiot. Hopefully they'll do something with that.
wink.gif
I dont care if they make up a crazy %%% story and somehow eddie brock survived im sure EVERYONE still wants to see more Venom.

Venom's tight and all but he was just in the last one....time for someone new...wouldn't mind seeing the lizard.

EDIT: how's my sig now firefox people?

i heard there making spiderman 4 and 5 at the same time to lower the budget some what for the movies

Back
Top Bottom