Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Im really not all into to comics and stuff, so someone put me on some good ones.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Rise of the Apocalypse is pretty dope. Of course there's Civil War, Marvel Zombies(which I didn't think was that great), House of M. I enjoyedWolverine Vs. Hulk, and I grew up on Amazing Spider-Man and Ultimate Spider-Man so I got a bias towards those.

Steezzz I know you said the Ultimate series sucks but I went ahead and downloaded them anyway. As far as order concerned, I heard they are all pretty muchstand alone but I would like confirmation from a reliable source.

Im really not all into to comics and stuff, so someone put me on some good ones.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't read the 3rd one but I love Marvel Zombies
pimp.gif

So, who does that list say Rogue has been with? Besides, iceman (whom I lost my Vcard with), magneto, and Gambit? I can't see it
frown.gif

yall kinda getting carried away now. just stick to comics please and leave the emotions somewhere else.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Steezzz I know you said the Ultimate series sucks but I went ahead and downloaded them anyway. As far as order concerned, I heard they are all pretty much stand alone but I would like confirmation from a reliable source.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
There's no order but i can say that this was the order of when the came out

Spider Man
X-Men
Ultimate Marvel Team-Up
The Ultimates
The Ultimates 2
Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk
Fantastic 4

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Y'all REALLY need to stay in your own thread. No one in team Capcom or Pokemon gives a %$%@ about your guys' opinion
indifferent.gif

I'm not taking this to seriously its just getting really #*%#+@* annoying.
Aww its ok wittle boy, don't cry
laugh.gif

*#*$%
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Steezzz I know you said the Ultimate series sucks but I went ahead and downloaded them anyway. As far as order concerned, I heard they are all pretty much stand alone but I would like confirmation from a reliable source.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
There's no order but i can say that this was the order of when the came out

Spider Man
X-Men
Ultimate Marvel Team-Up
The Ultimates
The Ultimates 2
Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk
Fantastic 4
Good looking out steezzz, and everyone else who dropped some knowledge
pimp.gif
(pause)

For X-Men fans I highly recommend reading up on these classic story arcs: X-Tinction Agenda, Muir Island Saga, and X-Cutioner's Song.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

For X-Men fans I highly recommend reading up on these classic story arcs: X-Tinction Agenda, Muir Island Saga, and X-Cutioner's Song.

Don't forget onslaught, dark phoenix saga

Ah, how could I forget Dark Phoenix saga? Epic. So was Onslaught as well.

Ah, how could I forget Dark Phoenix saga? Epic. So was Onslaught as well.
Yo KB yyou still got that list that i want from SDCC?

^^I'm tempted.....but there's so much other crap up there. no idea where any of it is...besides somewhere in the attic. might look later if i feel upto the challenge. when're you going to get your camera back?

I really like Venom/Carnage/other symbiotes, so what comics should I look into reading? Help appreciated.

Originally Posted by demcovici

I really like Venom/Carnage/other symbiotes, so what comics should I look into reading? Help appreciated.
Get the Maximum Carnage TPB 1st before anything

I should get my cam back in a week

Back
Top Bottom