TEAM MARVEL where you at ?

Wow dude this is the Internet I just think you dudes from capcom tallk to dam much when no one cares what they think or have to say and you silver samurai aremaking it more then it is I just don't want the thread to be locked so if you like capco so much go to there new thread and chill with them , I just wantthis thread to stay open all I really want is to have my teams thread up and no matter what you say capcom messes it up most of the time so please capcom stayin your thread so we can both exist

Basicly I dont really care for team capcom I just want both our threads to stay open plain and simple and it would be easier to keep them open If we stay inour own threads

Originally Posted by d3cimated

115 to be exact!
tongue.gif
Actually 114 cause my name is still up there and I left Team marvel for team Capcom a while ago.
And im guessing its even less then that cause other people might have quit its just that J stezzz never updated it.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Wow dude this is the Internet I just think you dudes from capcom tallk to dam much when no one cares what they think or have to say and you silver samurai are making it more then it is I just don't want the thread to be locked so if you like capco so much go to there new thread and chill with them , I just want this thread to stay open all I really want is to have my teams thread up and no matter what you say capcom messes it up most of the time so please capcom stay in your thread so we can both exist Basicly I do t really care for team capcom I just want both our threads to stay open plain and sims and it would be easier to keep them open If we stay in our own threads
shut up..now..if you didnt notice YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUS
probably lost your virginity to a Wonder Woman comic book.

Originally Posted by samness20

Wow dude this is the Internet I just think you dudes from capcom tallk to dam much when no one cares what they think or have to say and you silver samurai are making it more then it is I just don't want the thread to be locked so if you like capco so much go to there new thread and chill with them , I just want this thread to stay open all I really want is to have my teams thread up and no matter what you say capcom messes it up most of the time so please capcom stay in your thread so we can both exist Basicly I do t really care for team capcom I just want both our threads to stay open plain and sims and it would be easier to keep them open If we stay in our own threads
shut up..now..if you didnt notice YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I just wanted to add that Wonder Woman is DC.
smile.gif

^ haha dude I just want this thread to stay open now go back to your boyfriends at capcom

I think the reason it got locked was because it spawned a whole bunch of other worthless teams/threads & because most it was "checking in".

And while I don't agree with everything Rick said, I do agree it would be best if both teams just chilled out but that will never happen.

Wow dude this is the Internet I just think you dudes from capcom tallk to dam much when no one cares what they think or have to say and you silver samurai are making it more then it is I just don't want the thread to be locked so if you like capco so much go to there new thread and chill with them , I just want this thread to stay open all I really want is to have my teams thread up and no matter what you say capcom messes it up most of the time so please capcom stay in your thread so we can both exist

Basicly I dont really care for team capcom I just want both our threads to stay open plain and simple and it would be easier to keep them open If we stay in our own threads
Amen.

Someone finally understands.

Thank you magneto and jugernaut all I want is for every one to just stay in there own threads it will just make things a whole lot easier on all of us

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by samness20

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I just wanted to add that Wonder Woman is DC.
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

checkin in

we were a REAL team before all these people started making their own lil teams just cause it was "cool"

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Teams are serious business now I guess
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Better stop laughing buddy, Team Capcom wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Steez starting Team Marvel.

You people realize you aren't the people in your avy's, right?

laugh.gif
at all these cats thinking this is the first time we have had aninflux of teams.

wayyyyyyyyy too many teams crap, nothing against it but people were just acting dumb with the threads
good move mods

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Teams are serious business now I guess
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Better stop laughing buddy, Team Capcom wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Steez starting Team Marvel.
Seriously dude you stay riding Steez pole
smh.gif
smh.gif
...i know we on the same team but damn dude you take this waaay too seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom