Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ErickM713

What can I say.....I'm #+%%*+@ drained.....it was just.....amazing!
Anthrax did their thing, Joey was a #+%%*+@ awesome performer, their stage presence was just incredible, they felt right at home since everyone knew all the lyrics to their songs.
Megadeth was AWESOME as always, when I saw them in Houston back in March they were sloppy Dave sounded tired. But here in San Antonio they were incredible! Dave sounded awesome Chris ripped the @**$ outta all they solos! And Vic Rattlehead was an awesome treat too.
Slayer.....what is there to say.......it was just a big mosh pit......they played crowd favorites......they were just incredible.....I can't really say much really....the whole concert was just an experience.....something I WILL NEVER forget.
These three bands made my life....I can die a happy man now.....so much power.....so much energy.....so many proud fans and metalheads.
I took a bunch of pics and vids but I can't upload them right now, I'll do it tomorrow....I just need a good nights rest.
Peace!
Dude my body hurts like an mfer.  But you said it man.  This had to be One of my Top 5 shows ever and I've been to a junkloads.  I was able to get right on the gate for slayer in front of Kerry King.  What can I say it was insanely awesome.  I loved Anthrax.  Anyway Ill bring a Review when I can for both Rush and Carnage.  Sorry no pics dudes there on my phone and my phone sucks lol. I do have Rush Pictures.

By the way Physicx I got that flyer you posted after the American Carnage show.  Bonds is our Rock Bar for all underground metal.  I take your suggestions to heart so I'll try to hit up that show.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Anthrax did their thing, Joey was a #+%%*+@ awesome performer, their stage presence was just incredible, they felt right at home since everyone knew all the lyrics to their songs.
Megadeth was AWESOME as always, when I saw them in Houston back in March they were sloppy Dave sounded tired. But here in San Antonio they were incredible! Dave sounded awesome Chris ripped the @**$ outta all they solos! And Vic Rattlehead was an awesome treat too.
Slayer.....what is there to say.......it was just a big mosh pit......they played crowd favorites......they were just incredible.....I can't really say much really....the whole concert was just an experience.....something I WILL NEVER forget.
These three bands made my life....I can die a happy man now.....so much power.....so much energy.....so many proud fans and metalheads.
I took a bunch of pics and vids but I can't upload them right now, I'll do it tomorrow....I just need a good nights rest.
Peace!
Dude my body hurts like an mfer.  But you said it man.  This had to be One of my Top 5 shows ever and I've been to a junkloads.  I was able to get right on the gate for slayer in front of Kerry King.  What can I say it was insanely awesome.  I loved Anthrax.  Anyway Ill bring a Review when I can for both Rush and Carnage.  Sorry no pics dudes there on my phone and my phone sucks lol. I do have Rush Pictures.

By the way Physicx I got that flyer you posted after the American Carnage show.  Bonds is our Rock Bar for all underground metal.  I take your suggestions to heart so I'll try to hit up that show.
Dude Dave's pick and Chris's pick landed like right in front of me but some old guy next to me got hit in the forehead by Dave's so he pocketed it and some big dude pushed me over to get Chris's.
Since you were in the front I'm guessing you didn't catch the fight during Slayer
laugh.gif

But I'll share all the stories later lol
I bought a Slayer shirt but I really wanted the Jaggermeister Music Fest shirt, but I thought it was really stupid that you had to be 21 to buy a !+@%!@% shirt
Pics on my Facebook, I took an assload but I didn't wanna upload them all.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39360&id=100000022795928&ref=mf

Originally Posted by BCF06

Peace!

Dude Dave's pick and Chris's pick landed like right in front of me but some old guy next to me got hit in the forehead by Dave's so he pocketed it and some big dude pushed me over to get Chris's.
Since you were in the front I'm guessing you didn't catch the fight during Slayer
laugh.gif

But I'll share all the stories later lol
I bought a Slayer shirt but I really wanted the Jaggermeister Music Fest shirt, but I thought it was really stupid that you had to be 21 to buy a !+@%!@% shirt
Pics on my Facebook, I took an assload but I didn't wanna upload them all.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39360&id=100000022795928&ref=mf
Dude one of Dave's pics fell on the floor and i got it but some dude kicked my hand twice so punched the %*$* out of him.  I think I broke his nose.  His friends took him off.  I'm glad the security didn't see.  It pissed me off cause it was right in my hand and he kick it out.  Anyway I did get a Scott Ian pick.  I did get an Anthrax shirt and that Megadeth one.  I wasn't to fond of that Jaggermeister shirt.  Plus I spanked one of them jaggermeister girls and she just giggled.  I was crazy yesterday.
laugh.gif

If anyone cares or if your going to any of the future dates, here goes the setlist from I can remember so I might leave some songs out:
Anthrax:
Caught in a mosh
Got the time
Madhouse
I am the law
Anti-social
Indians
Metal Thrashing Mad
Megadeth:
All of Rust In Peace
Symphony Of Destruction
A Tout Le Monde
Trust
Peace Sells/Holy Wars
Headcrusher
I might have left some songs out sorry lol
Slayer:
World Painted Blood
Hate Worldwide?
All of Seasons in the abyss
South Of Heaven
Raining Blood/and a another song I think I was moshing so I stopped paying attention
Angel Of Death
again I might have left like 2 or 3 songs out

Need a little help...

Trying to diversify the iPod for workout purposes.  I ain't gonna lie I'm a strictly Rap, R&B fan for the most part.  If you look at my iPod you're likely to see alot of Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, T.I., etc.
embarassed.gif

But the Crossfit gym I workout at is just as one dimensional as I am with their workout playlist.  I'm trying to create a playlist that will appeal to everyone and still get us pumped for workouts.

Can ya'll recommend me some songs to add to the list?  Preferably name the artist/band as well as a particular song because just naming the band will be kind of pointless to me.
embarassed.gif

Also not really looking to add any satanic stuff in there.  Don't want 45 and 50 year old women in there looking around like
sick.gif
.  For this playlist, the more popular the song or band, the better but really I just need some good songs for really busting %%@ in the gym.

Like I said I don't stray away from Rap much at all but I LOVE when this song comes on in the gym...*Calm music*...................then some dude screams "AWAH AH AH AH!!!!!!"  I have NO IDEA who sings that but everytime it comes on I get my  
eek.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
 on.
laugh.gif

But seriously, hope ya'll can help a brotha out and thanks in advance!

- Preciate it.

Not metal, but there is no Punk thread.
laugh.gif

Bad Religion - The Dissent of Man

Bad_Religion_album_disscent_of_man.jpg

[*]The Day the Earth Stalled[*]Only Rain[*]The Resist Stance[*]Won't Somebody[*]The Devil In Stitches[*]Pride and the Pallor[*]Wrong Way Kids[*]Meeting of the Minds[*]Someone To Believe[*]Avalon[*]Cyanide[*]Turn Your Back On Me[*]Ad Hominem[*]Where the Fun Is[*]I Won't Say Anything
First listen, blown away. Yes, I am not the most impartial person, but this is an amazing record.
laugh.gif

Stand out tracks to me : Resist Stance, Ad Hominem, and The Day the Earth Stalled

Greatest punk band on the face of the Earth.
pimp.gif

Anyone jam to Jag Panzer?
I've been studying Chris Broderick's playing and it brought me to Jag Panzer and Nevermore.
Other than that Jag Panzer is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone jam to Jag Panzer?
I've been studying Chris Broderick's playing and it brought me to Jag Panzer and Nevermore.
Other than that Jag Panzer is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had mentioned them some posts back.  Jag Panzer is awesome. Listen to Ample Destruction.  That whole album is insanely awesome. Not sure if you've jammed out to Marty Friedman's stuff but give a listen to Cacaphony- Speed Metal Symphony album.

BCF06 wrote: 
I had mentioned them some posts back. Jag Panzer is awesome. Listen to Ample Destruction. That whole album is insanely awesome. Not sure if you've jammed out to Marty Friedman's stuff but give a listen to Cacaphony- Speed Metal Symphony album.
I've listened to a couple of Marty's solo work but never really looked into it.
Chris Broderick is just an awesome player all in all, he's one of the best guitarist I've heard in a while.

I checked out Cacophony and at first I was like, okay Marty Friedman......then I stopped when I saw Jason Becker 
eek.gif

Jason Becker is an incredible guitarist....sad that his illness stripped him of that though
frown.gif

I checked out Cacophony and at first I was like, okay Marty Friedman......then I stopped when I saw Jason Becker 
eek.gif

Jason Becker is an incredible guitarist....sad that his illness stripped him of that though
frown.gif

eek.gif

frown.gif

eek.gif

frown.gif

I think I've posted in this thread a couple of times max, but Physicx said I needed to after I dropped him a PM this morning.

Thanks to his heads up I entered the Illegible Band Logo Of The Week contest on MetalSucks and won! So, he said to post up in here and drop some favorite bands and stuff...

I listen to everything loud and distorted, from old school metal to thrash to black metal to death metal to hardcore to punk and even trashy glam rock. I'm 34 and have been listening to metal and hardcore/punk since I was 8.

Favorite metal and hardcore bands? Right now, number 1 is definitely Your Demise. These British kids are KILLING it. Their new album "The Kids We Used To Be..." is out overseas now and comes out in the States on Oct. 26th. I did the handwritten lyrics and credits for it, so I'm stoked on it and them. Check them out!

Other favorite bands: Iron Maiden, Slayer, Hatebreed, Municipal Waste, All That Remains, Pig Destroyer, Neurosis, Mastodon, Coalesce, At The Gates, Bad Brains, Cancer Bats, Trash Talk, Sunn0)))), Twilight, old Metallica, Anthrax, Motley Crue, F*cked Up, Napalm Death, Tragedy, Primordial, Gama Bomb and many more.

I fell into a hour trance....why?
I made a playlist on my iPod consisting of only Danzing and Anthrax!

Back
Top Bottom