Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking through my old cd's and I found a copy of Killing is my business....and business is good! that a friend let me borrow a while back.
Now I look at it I realize this is the album that made Megadeth my favorite band, this album showed me Dave's raw power...then I listened to Rust In Peace and realized how technical they can get
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I was looking through my old cd's and I found a copy of Killing is my business....and business is good! that a friend let me borrow a while back.
Now I look at it I realize this is the album that made Megadeth my favorite band, this album showed me Dave's raw power...then I listened to Rust In Peace and realized how technical they can get
laugh.gif
Dude thats the album that started me off too but I found the tape in one of my uncles boxes and though I'd check it out what caught me the most was the song Looking Down the Cross. That intro gets me every time.  After that I heard Rust In Peace and was hooked since then. 

Rust in Peace is top 10 in my mind.

Ninja thanks for keeping the thread alive. It had been busy though, hahaha.

Anyways, anyone else besides me into metalcore or hardcore. I know GOKU is...

Anyways, I been rockin out to the newest TDWP, Abandon All Ships (not a fan of autotune but love this), Word Alive, the new WhiteChapel, and the new Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza.

How's everyone been? BCF glad you got to see RUSH, just wayyy to much money for me at the time being. Otherwise I would have caught their show as well.

It was Countdown for Extinction that got me interested, mainly for Symphony of Destruction, and Rust in Peace that made me love Megadeth 
pimp.gif

Have you guys been keeping up with Metalocalypse?  The new episodes are great
roll.gif

^^I have them on my DVR but I havent had a chance to sit down and check them out yet. Work is kicking my tail. Over and over again. They are 3 episodes deep right?

Yup!  One episode is Toki trying to find true love while Muderface and Skwissgar have a who can have the most sex competition.  Another is Toki and Murderface suing Dethklok for more money.  The latest one is a Dr. Rockso episode 
roll.gif

Megadeth will always be my favorite and Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? sold me, The song Good Mourning/Black Friday is FLAWLESS

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Megadeth will always be my favorite and Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? sold me, The song Good Mourning/Black Friday is FLAWLESS

Wake Up Dead easily one of my favorite Thrash Metal riffs ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THRASH OR BE THRASHED!!!

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Anyways, anyone else besides me into metalcore or hardcore. I know GOKU is...  
Rust...I am a big hardcore and metalcore fan.

Check out the new Your Demise album. It comes out on Rise Records this coming Tuesday. It won't disappoint you!

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Rust in Peace is top 10 in my mind.

Anyways, anyone else besides me into metalcore or hardcore. 

its all i listen to and all i play. i was in a metalcore band for 3 years. tech/melodic hardcore > METAL.

i seen gama bomb, bonded by blood and evile last night

pretty sweet. there was like only a handful of people there though. i dunno if its because its because the bar is the most obscure area of the city or because it was a tuesday night. ive seen more people at local shows

gama bomb vocalist is the !@@$. so charismatic and has great stage presence

perfect way to bang away all the stress from the midterm that evening

Hey J1Goku have you seen Brujeria live. They kicks %+$ dude. I saw them earlier this year and their show was great.

^ive seen youtube vids and they look epic. I need to get back into the scene. I have plenty of time of my hands as of late. Family %@*+ sucks right now.

^let us know how it goes homie
pimp.gif

and ive never listened to brujerajdsgkkrha (sp?)
laugh.gif
. def heard of them, but i dunoo

ill check it out

Back
Top Bottom