Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kinda want to start to cover songs on youtube. guitar covers though 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Great post guys!!!!! Don't listen to metal that often unless it's slayer and a few other bands, but I do like hardcore !
anyway I really love xtrmst..

Spizike your not bad at all I think your just nervous posting your stuff on here lol. I don't listen to Chelsea Grin prolly because my brother showed me how technically inferior they are to other bands we listen too. It's the taste I suppose but concentrating on you now growls are fine and actual band quality. But around the 35 second mark (I'm on my phone rigt now so I can't pinpoint the exact) and me having to look up the actual song to compare I guess I can say just concentrate on maintaining the high note in the first big yell like the actual singer. He stays high then rips it off on the end and you die it off.

You sing great, if I was in a band id easily want you. Go for the cover contest bro. Looking through the other covers you did I don't listen to those bands and they're pretty old so I didn't want to bother judging you on something you didn't 2 years ago.

Something you can do for me though is to stop pretending you have a mic when you don't lol. Something about that plus I remember a montage that American idol did of making fun of people who did that lol

Metallica - Orion (& Rodrigo y Gabriela cover)

I've been meaning to post in here for a long while. I was listening to my iPhone on shuffle mode & it played Metallica's Orion & Sabbath's Supernaut so I had to come in here & post while also posting good covers of the songs...

'Sup MetalMario MetalMario !!! So this is where you are when you're not in the footy thread!!!

Black Sabbath - Supernaut (& 1000 Homo DJs cover)

For those that don't know, 1000 Home DJs was a side project for Ministry's Al Jourgensen along with the likes of Jello Biafra, William Rieflin, & Martin Atkins.

Last edited:
@psk2310 yup here is where I reign supreme
laugh.gif

So anyway Mayhem's lineup came out and I don't like it, hoping that the Summer Slaughter lineup will make up for it.

wanted to go to see Suicide Silence with their new singer but whatever now I suppose

and in the lineup is Ice T's old punk band that he had in the early 90's; Body Count, it's cool just wont make me want to go to mayhem more.

Spizike your not bad at all I think your just nervous posting your stuff on here lol. I don't listen to Chelsea Grin prolly because my brother showed me how technically inferior they are to other bands we listen too. It's the taste I suppose but concentrating on you now growls are fine and actual band quality. But around the 35 second mark (I'm on my phone rigt now so I can't pinpoint the exact) and me having to look up the actual song to compare I guess I can say just concentrate on maintaining the high note in the first big yell like the actual singer. He stays high then rips it off on the end and you die it off.

You sing great, if I was in a band id easily want you. Go for the cover contest bro. Looking through the other covers you did I don't listen to those bands and they're pretty old so I didn't want to bother judging you on something you didn't 2 years ago.

Something you can do for me though is to stop pretending you have a mic when you don't lol. Something about that plus I remember a montage that American idol did of making fun of people who did that lol

:lol:

My bad. I started doing vocals with a mic, and I like the feeling of my hand there because it makes me feel like its blocking my stupid faces I make when screaming / growling. It's just a habit. I'm not sitting there like "oh check out my mic tho" haha

Tool, another band in my category of "I completely respect and acknowledge their greatness its just that I've never had an album or listened to them"
laugh.gif

My dad came across these at BevMo last 2. Never gonna drink it obviously

Nice! Keep meaning to get some myself, I'm in the UK though and they sell it at a store just down the road from me...

I'll let you know how it tastes 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Tool, another band in my category of "I completely respect and acknowledge their greatness its just that I've never had an album or listened to them":lol:

Damn, your really missing out. Tool is one of greatest bands of all time IMO. You should really take some time to listen to them.

Don't know how I missed it but the Fleshgod's have praised us again with another video

Nice! Keep meaning to get some myself, I'm in the UK though and they sell it at a store just down the road from me...

I'll let you know how it tastes :lol: :tongue:  
I managed to grab the last one in my local Bev
My dad came across these at BevMo last 2. Never gonna drink it obviously

Lucky you. My dad ended up drinking the last one I picked up at my local Bevmo.

Anyone ever see these kids before? They just signed a record deal with Sony. Not saying it's the best thing I ever seen but pretty cool for some kids.

Back
Top Bottom