Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need the Decapitated album that's coming out later this month. Polish Death Metal :pimp:

I’m saddened. Black Dahlia Murder is my 2nd favourite band of all time (Behind megadeth). I love them so much I firmly have stated if I were to ever have kids my daughters name would be Dahlia.

Dave Mustaine is my number one guitarist of all time.

I remember (maybe pre-Covid) they announced that they were doing a countdown to extinction full play through but only in South America.

I need to hear that Ashes In Your Mouth for the one time. And I’ve seen him three times

As part of a student showcase my little brother (who has a band now and is going on a mini tour)the first song he performed was sweating bullets. This was yearrrssss ago

Everything they’ve put out since their last album Greyview, my 2020 metal AOTY, has been god tier and this new single is no exception :sick:

The riff from 7:10 in this goes into one of my favorite breakdowns ever

36 years later…. Metallica releases a video for Master of Puppets for the first time ever. This is due to Stranger Things featuring the song in the latest season. I haven’t seen it yet but any exposure for metal I’m down

so far on my album of the year list for 2022 I have Hath's All That Was Promised. Blackened Death metal

Wake's Though Form Descent. Blackened Death as well

and Coheed And Cambria's (yes I'm serious :lol: )Vaxis II: A Window of the Waking Mind

I don't know why it just came at the right time in my life.
Hey marco23 marco23 At The Gates is playing in Berkeley this month. They're going to play SoTS in its entirety. Wanna go see them?

Probably too soon but I'm hungry for a new Katatonia album. I'm fiending for some more melancholic metal. Katatonia is easily my favorite band in that genre, closely followed by Swallow The Sun.

One of my favorite chorus' from them, just beautiful

The upcoming Invent Animate and Currents albums are going to be disgusting :sick:
That second verse at 1:40 is nasty

Went to the Parkway Drive concert on Monday, with Lorna Shore and While She Sleeps as backups.
By the time we arrived, we could only get into high seats but then hopped over the railing and dropped to the lower area.

Tbh I didn’t like anything PWD put out since Ire, and I won’t be listening to Reverence or Darker Still normally. Their concerts though? Man… I had a fantastic time with every song, a surprisingly varied setlist. Even the songs from the new album were a fantastic time. Besides Darker Still, since Winston can’t hold his notes and it was very noticeable.
3rd time seeing them but this was the first since Ire. Easily the best shows I’ve been to.

While She Sleeps was great too, wouldn’t mind seeing them again. Lorna Shore is absolutely not my kind of metal but Will Ramos’ vocals are unlike anything I’ve ever heard live. Dude’s an actual demon on the mic.

I think the appeal of a lot bands goes back to the classic rockstar status. it'll never be the same again like an Axel Rose or David Lee Roth but for as far and few as post 00s metal is Will Ramos is definably there. Mitch Lucker (RIP) for Suicide Silence I would say started it again.

good looking dudes with stage presence. The ones that do interviews and seem approachable. Trevor from Black Dahlia is another.

There's the balance of knowing the bands and also the band members names. and not just they're your fav band and/or the controversy they bring. I would also Frankie from Emmure but he fits all the named boxes lol

It’s things like this that get people fans this day and age. You’ll never see old heads do this type of stuff :lol:

Which is basically social media at its core

Back
Top Bottom