Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not listed in the video is Venom Prison which I've grown to love. new album on the 4th this month

Got the notification as well. Crazy. He was supposed to play a festival. In Bogotá Colombia

They dropped it a few hours early. Enjoy!

Ehh this definitely isn’t for me. First time listening to them but I skimmed through the project and found almost nothing appealing. I know they’re quite known and popular though.

The metal I actively listen to is pretty much restricted to 3 genres.
In order of enjoyment:
Melodic Death Metal

Doom metal (with clean vocals and only very limited specific bands)

Metalcore

Good doom metal like Swallow The Sun is my absolute favorite but I can’t rank it #1 with so few doom metal bands I like.
Probably my favorite from them, absolute masterpiece

the Grammy's happend recently and we have been shafted since day one. Jethro Tull won the first ever Best Metal performance beating out Metallica. JETHRO TULL. That's when it was over for me. but any ways. in their segment called "In Memoriam" where they honour those artists and contributors of music who have passed within the year. They completely left out Joey Jordison cofounder and original drummer of Slipknot.
Joey-Jordison-1-696x442.jpg

they issued an apology after all the ceremonies and the twitter outcry became apparent. The damage is done tho.

Not to stay negative but below are all the nominateds of 2021. The exact songs. since we only get one category and thats best single

And the Winner being Prog legends Dream Theater

Back
Top Bottom