Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just released the full EP, consisting of the song in my previous post on the last page, an interlude and a new song.
I started the video timer at the interlude. Easily one of their best works so far.

These guys write some disgusting melodies

Last edited:

Was kinda let down with RoN's new album but they were obviously experimenting with different styles in a few songs. But when you get to one of their classic sounds man it is so nice :pimp:

Was kinda let down with RoN's new album but they were obviously experimenting with different styles in a few songs. But when you get to one of their classic sounds man it is so nice :pimp:

Their previous works aren't really my thing but I do love this song, I'll check out the new album

no but now i have. very smooth. ill dig into them more for sure.

new creeping death album is short and easy as background music for the gym

Late but here I am

This is the channel I've obviously been following but being so traditionalist and elitist they don't know how to handle genres like Spiritbox with Djent and most of metalcore :lol: 10min in

they bring up Spiritbox again with an attempt to be made

Some recent favorites:

Glad I discovered this band, really enjoyed their new album. Easily my favorite track on the album, the atmosphere and that chorus is so good.

Also discovered this new French metalcore band recently. Their new debut album sounds like a seasoned band already. This song was definitely the highlight for me, along with Fifteen Roses

The album I’m looking forward to the most at the moment is Bad Omens’ new project. Absolutely loving the new direction they’re going in. All the singles are in constant rotation.

First they released that song above and then they went ahead and gave us a hype track that would’ve fit in perfectly on a Doom soundtrack

oh wow I thought I posted the monthly releases for Jan. oopz

as for Ghost... I personally don't like them. and the hate they get is primarily that their image doesn't reflect their sound. they look straight outta black metal in full makeup yet sound like hard rock, 70s prog rock. They've won grammys, perform on huge stages getting world recognition but the bait and switch metalheads get of "its one of us out there finally" then listen to them and its no where near "us" is what pisses them off.

I give them well wishes but as many other people said on the internet "They're not metal, they're cultural appropriating the darker side of metal to lure people in". To great success so they're obviously doing something right mind you.

I fell for the bait n switch too but I don't like them because Ghost is too slow for me personally. There's a time and place for Prog Rock and I would rather go back to the legends that pioneered it then to listen to someone new on the genre. the newer released music I digest is definitely on a lot heavier or technical approach.

I mean if you're behemoth or slipknot or even KISS the theatrics come with the sound and its passable. KISS mostly for the legacy act but for a band that sounds like jethro tull or Rush that's something off chief:lol:

Back
Top Bottom