Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

My favorite maiden song comes off that first CD. Phantom Of The Opera. So dope.

learned the intro on the guitar the other day to this,

i had a blister on my finger after
Thats sick! I wish I had the patience to learn to play the Guitar. Well done.

^kinda takes patience but, once you start hearing the song you get into it,
black metal today:
mayhem
pimp.gif

gorgoroth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was wearing a gorgoroth shirt the other day with some sk8 hi's and a fitted,
random long haired 2 inch boot wearing guy "do you even know who they are?, poser"
me "actually yeah, do you know all the og members names?"
him "oh cool" walks away
of course i didnt know ALL weird names ans such
laugh.gif

do any of you not dress "metal" but wear the shirts and get called poser?

Originally Posted by BCF06

With the stuff I wear you wouldn't even know i listen to metal.

Same here. I will on occasion wear a t-shirt from a band, but mostly people dont know who it is or they seem to dig that I listen to metal/hardcore andstill wear a fitted with a straight brim. lol.

Its kinda like how Juicy from 3-6 Mafia wears Maiden/Megadeth/Dio shirts. He is a well established rapper that is a metalhead. I think its sweet that peoplearent closed minded to one genre of music. You can find quality stuff in each and every genre.

Today:

Napalm Death
Amorphis
Amon Amarth

Sorry for the absence i was down the shore all weekend. Whats up Team anyone find any new bands or cd's???

Im with you KidThrash i get weird looks at every show i go to cause i usually wear some air max's and a fitted hat and you know shower regularly lol. Ionly wear metal and horror movie shirts but ill wear sb's and air max's so ill get the people calling me a poser. Its whatever though post pics of thatgorgoroth shirt btw.

I keep forgetting to post a tutorial on how to make the fadey sig but if i have time ill post for all who are interested

Two more days till the Iron Maiden Concert down here in San Antonio and I'm hyped. It's hard for me to even sleep out of the excitement. Its alsopretty awesome that we are the start of their second leg of the tour so they are energized and ready to play here.

^^^ lucky bastard i think its sold out here oh well i guess ill have to wait another year or more. Not many shows coming by here im too hyped on except maybefor obituary hopefully they play alot off of slowly we rot and cause of death

Yeah dude I never did expect them to come over here on this tour so once I heard they were I had to get those pit tickets but who knows when they are comingback and Maiden is one show to go see.

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

^^^ lucky bastard i think its sold out here oh well i guess ill have to wait another year or more. Not many shows coming by here im too hyped on except maybe for obituary hopefully they play alot off of slowly we rot and cause of death

pimp.gif
, wasnt slowly we rot recorded without a bass'ist??

and the gorgoroth shirt to lazy to post, says gorgoroth in the front, upside down cross in the back,

i used to have some sick ones back when i used to have long hair and rock band shirts only, but still kept heat

i have some awesome band shirts some really rare stuff like my original seasons in the abyss slayer tour shirt my uncle gave me and all my original ozzy tourshirts my gmom gave me(my gmoms a huge ozzy fan she has ozzy tattooed on her knucks like he does). Like i said before i only wear band tees and horror tees soi have alotttt of merch

thats dope, i made some in graphics class like my avy, i made that in to a shirt just the logo in the front and its shiny like foil, pretty sick,
i dont really buy them anymore, just gonna pick up a black dahlia shirt
pimp.gif

do any of you not dress "metal" but wear the shirts and get called poser?
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, especially since I stay in Polo and the like when I'm not wearing band shirts. But my band shirts run the gamut, from theRamones to the Diplomats to Hot Water Music.

But as long as you know your !$*!, it's good.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

thats dope, i made some in graphics class like my avy, i made that in to a shirt just the logo in the front and its shiny like foil, pretty sick,
i dont really buy them anymore, just gonna pick up a black dahlia shirt
pimp.gif

I hate you avy. I cant believe Chelsea blew it. Damn soggy pitch is what lost it. He slipped!
tired.gif

^^Yea, I almost cried when that happened. I just hate how ManU wins a title every year. And I cant understand how Drogba thought putting his hands onTevez's face was a good idea. He deserved to get the boot. But he would have sank his shot in PKs I think.

I digress...

Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
The Devil Wears Prada lol

today:

Kvist - For Kunsten Maa Vi Evig Vike
Dawn - Naer Solen Gar Niper For Evogher
Elite - Kampen
Trelldom - Til et Annet

and The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of Understatement (sorry guys
wink.gif
its a very good album tho)

Went to the Iron Maiden concert yesterday and dang man it was insanely crazy. They are the best live group in my opinon at least because even though they areas old as they are they still put on a better show than a lot of other groups. But if any of yall havent seen them yet you need to check them out.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^^Yea, I almost cried when that happened. I just hate how ManU wins a title every year. And I cant understand how Drogba thought putting his hands on Tevez's face was a good idea. He deserved to get the boot. But he would have sank his shot in PKs I think.

I digress...

Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
The Devil Wears Prada lol

i bet this was you once you saw my man u avy,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its all good, theres always next year
roll.gif

on the sports section, they were saying terry or whatever his name is, was going to be on suicide watch,

on another note,

have you guys seen testament on mtv, that was pretty cool.

Yea, Terry was lookin' real hurt after the botched PK and during the ceremony. I felt genuinlely bad for him. I yes, I will contine to dislike ManU.

Today:

Avenged Sevenfold - Through The Burning Ember
Haste The Day - American Love
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills

Hey inc what's your thoughts on hellhammer and celtic frost some true og black metal I was listening to morbid tales and to mega therion all day yesterdayI love it. Also on my playlist is cancer-death shall rise and massacre-from beyond to great old school death metal cds.

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

Hey inc what's your thoughts on hellhammer and celtic frost some true og black metal I was listening to morbid tales and to mega therion all day yesterday I love it. Also on my playlist is cancer-death shall rise and massacre-from beyond to great old school death metal cds.
I like Apocalyptic Raids (Hellhammer) and Black Metal (Venom) but I'm not a big fan of Celtic Frost (although I should
wink.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom