Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds sick dude its always great to hear people finally seeing their favorite bands of all time live unfortunately for me the lead singer of my all timefavorite band died of cancer so ill never get to see them live =(.

Good news in the metal community glen bentons finally rejoining deicide after a break due to personal matters and will be touring the US. I'm quite excitedI hope they play philly and play dead by dawn.

Today:

Rotting Christ
Priestess
Celtic Frost
Helmet

And I know they're not metal, but there's not a Hardcore thread, so:

The Plot to Blow Up the Eiffel Tower
Dillinger Escape Plan

Originally Posted by mace40

Today:

Rotting Christ
Priestess
Celtic Frost
Helmet

Dillinger Escape Plan

never knew someone listened to them, go figure.

suffocation-effigy of the forgotten

cannibal corpse-hammer smashed face

venom-dont burn the witch

See alot of Death, Grindcore, ect.

Machine Head, Spineshank, and Slipknot round out my metal knowledge. More into punk these days...

^its never too late to listen to more metal lol I remember listening to nothing but the misfits and the ramones freshman year of high school and by the time Iwas in senior year I was listening to strictly death metal and deathcore

I've been listening to the new 36CF album. Unfortunately after a couple plays i'm not too into it.

Listend to Macabre-Dahmer thats a good but funny album yall otta check that out. Some might like it some might not.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Listend to Macabre-Dahmer thats a good but funny album yall otta check that out. Some might like it some might not.

if you like macabre you should check out repulsion or brutal truth

Originally Posted by mace40

Today:

Rotting Christ
Priestess
Celtic Frost
Helmet

Dillinger Escape Plan

Rotting Christ as always is great, and i love DEP.

You should check out the new Nachtmystium album "Assassins"

Don, you're one of the few people I still take suggestions from in this forum, thanks.

Listened to Prostitute Disfigurement today.

Prostitute disfigurments awesome super brutal. Anyone going to or has gone to the summer slaughter tour. I'm excited to see what cryptopsy sounds like.Plus aborted and kataklysm rulessss.

Kataklysm- in shadows and dust cd
Aborted- goremaggedon cd
Electric wizard-self titled

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

Prostitute disfigurments awesome super brutal. Anyone going to or has gone to the summer slaughter tour. I'm excited to see what cryptopsy sounds like. Plus aborted and kataklysm rulessss.

Aborted- goremaggedon cd

that one cryptopsy song-keeping the cadaver dogs busy is
pimp.gif

ive seen cattle decapitation, not on the summer slaughter though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

Prostitute disfigurments awesome super brutal. Anyone going to or has gone to the summer slaughter tour. I'm excited to see what cryptopsy sounds like. Plus aborted and kataklysm rulessss.

Aborted- goremaggedon cd

that one cryptopsy song-keeping the cadaver dogs busy is
pimp.gif

ive seen cattle decapitation, not on the summer slaughter though
tired.gif
old cryptopsys where its at man youtube the song slit your guts its their classic song so fckin brutal

Today its

unleashed
catherdral
cryptopsy

What's up everyone today listening to

Possessed
Cephalic carnage
Incubus( the 80s death metal band not the lame alt band)

goin to see maiden tomorrow finally got some tickets off stub hub a few days ago. Im really excited it should be one of the most amazing concerts in my lifeplus i hear rhyme of the ancient mariner is on the set list.

Where is everyone the threads dying???

goin to see maiden tomorrow finally got some tickets off stub hub a few days ago. Im really excited it should be one of the most amazing concerts in my lifeplus i hear rhyme of the ancient mariner is on the set list.

Where is everyone the threads dying???

Sorry guys schools been killing me right now but I'm glad you got tickets for Maiden. That will definitley be one of the best concerts you will see. Theenergy they bring is amazing. Enjoy yourself. By the way Bruce has stated that this will be the last tour they play Rime of the Ancient Mariner so enjoy it.

Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny
Painkiller

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Anyone a fan of Burzum? If so shoot me a PM please.

arent they a mixture of old members of mayhem?
never really got into them though
ohwell.gif

Not really sure. Thats why I wanted to get some info. But I dont think its old members cause its only one guy. I think. Lol. I know he is in jail formurder and burning ancient churches and what not. Other than that I dont know much about him/Burzum

Dude... I just caught this. As far as Burzum is concerned, all you really need is Det Som Engang Var, Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, Filosofem, and the Aske EP.

Everything else is kind of ehhh... especially the LPs he's put out since he got locked up.

Back
Top Bottom