Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by INC365

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

Hey inc what's your thoughts on hellhammer and celtic frost some true og black metal I was listening to morbid tales and to mega therion all day yesterday I love it. Also on my playlist is cancer-death shall rise and massacre-from beyond to great old school death metal cds.
I like Apocalyptic Raids (Hellhammer) and Black Metal (Venom) but I'm not a big fan of Celtic Frost (although I should
wink.gif
)
your missing out man some crushing tunes on those albums lol. Ive also been into possessed lately
devil.gif

today:

Keep Of Kalessin - Armada
Immortal - Damned In Black
Darkthrone - The Cult Is Alive
Crebain - Night Of Stormcrow

Originally Posted by INC365

today:

Keep Of Kalessin - Armada
Immortal - Damned In Black
Darkthrone - The Cult Is Alive
Crebain - Night Of Stormcrow

Have you heard Keep of Kalessin's Kolossus yet? I've only listened to it once so far but its definately worth checking out.

what i've recently been listening to has been a lot of

Warrel Dane - Praises to the War Machine (awesome album, this is the solo album from Nevermore's vocalist, badass sisters of mercy cover)
Brother Von Doom - Malice and Retribution (great for lifting)
Cult of Luna - Eternal Kingdom (%!*%%*% awesome, anybody into Post-metal needs to hear this)
Nachtmystium's Worldfall EP is pretty cool
and I'm loving the new Cynic songs that were recently released

Saw cult of luna afew years back with mastadon awesome show but way too ambiet for my taste.

Good sht with the immortal inc that's cds great I've also been listening to their pure holocaust album too

I'm still rocking celtic frost I suggest it for all thrash and black metal enthusiast.

Celtic frost-procreation of the wicked
Celtic frost-dethroned emperor
Celtic frost-morbid tales

I've also been rocking the waste as we'll

Municipal waste-terror shark
Municipal waste-the thing
Municipal wastei the thrashing of the christ

Enjoy your holiday all

today:

Craft - @*!! The Universe (this album is sooooooooooooooooo *** good!!!!)
Enslaved - Isa
Necrophagist - Onset Of Putrefaction

municipal waste-thrash, dont mind if i do, substitute creature
necrophagist- stabwound
black dahlia murder- funeral thirst

Bathory - Blood Fire Death
Dead Child - Attack
Strapping Young Lad - City
The Sword - Gods of the Earth

EDIT: DonCroy, dope avy, I %$#!*#* love Deathspell Omega.

The sword rules I loved the new cd even though people hate on them so bad. Iron swan is my jam their first cd kicked %*#

I've also been listening to malevolent creation and early deicide lately.

Anyone going to the at the gates reunion I really need to get tickets soon

I saw Iron Maiden up in Irvine last night. It was amazing. By far the best show I have ever seen. The mix of pyrotechnics, stage presence, the crowd, the setlist, the venue--everything came together to make one kick !#$ show. I got a 35 dollar shirt, but i'll have to post pics later. Anthrax was ok. Newvocalist is pretty good however.

What did I tell you man. When I saw them here in San Antonio they were amazing dude by far the best concert I been to. I go that live after death shirt withthe dates on the back and the TEXAS one. Are you going again today. I got a friend out in LA who went and is going to everyday they play in LA. Like I saidbefore for older guys they still got it.

Originally Posted by BCF06

What did I tell you man. When I saw them here in San Antonio they were amazing dude by far the best concert I been to. I go that live after death shirt with the dates on the back and the TEXAS one. Are you going again today. I got a friend out in LA who went and is going to everyday they play in LA. Like I said before for older guys they still got it.

UNDERSTATEMENT. They absolutely rocked. From Niko to Adrian, old+new, Bruce rocked the sht. I thought a couple of times they were going to snap theirankles, but they put on one hell of a show. I wish I had gotten the two day package for 300.00 for two lodge tixs. Instead I got friday tix lodge (front centermind you) for 210.00. BCF, I hope your friend had a great time and took pix. I forgot my camera on the charger at home... weak I know...

He took footage of the show. You can check them out on youtube his username is dhmaiden. As for me when I went I remember them telling me when I got mytickets that you couldnt take cameras or camcorders but when we got there people had all sorts of stuff. I mean you could have literaly took a gun and nobodywould have known. So me and my uncle were pissed because I wanted to get the whole show on film. It was so loud sometimes you couldnt here Bruce and thatsthat I was close to the pit. But dhmaiden should have footage from all three concerts in LA just check his page.

One more thing is that it also depends on the availability of tickets. If it is sold out than I reckon it is worth it but it also still depends on the seats.

if you are going to the show for 100 I think its worth it as long as you can see the stage. I paid 105 after all charges and fees for each of mine. Plus 35 fora shirt, plus 45 dollars in gas to get to the show. 290 overall. Worth every penny IMO.

Yead dude I spent 168 for two tickets. 80 dollars on shirts. 28 dollars on beer and 15 dollars for a program. Well worth it. I'd do it again in aheartbeat.

Death Angel- Act III

^ A program? Damn, I need one of those lol. They didnt have them at Irvine I dont think. Im going to take pics of my shirt and post it up tomorrow. Peace.

Immortal
Celtic Frost
Circus Maximus

so im gonna see if i can grab 2 tickets for 100-150 each hopefully they wont be too bad and im gonna try to hit up the Judas Preist and Testament show inAugust. Ive been in a pretty black metal mood lately

Celtic Frost
Kampfar
Nargaroth(Kanwulfs a total weirdo but his music rules)
Immortal
Mayhem
Deicide(not black metal but blackened death lol)
Hellhammer
Burzum
Bathory
Gorgoroth
Emperor

Wheres INC at hit me up with some more black metal bands i should check out?

I regret not getting another program but it converts to a humongus poster. I hate the fact that you brought up that Judas Priest show becasue I wont be ableto make it to that one. That is going to be one hell of a concert. Instead I'm going up to Dallas to check out Ozzfest with Metallica and a tribute toDimebag.

Originally Posted by BCF06

I regret not getting another program but it converts to a humongus poster. I hate the fact that you brought up that Judas Priest show becasue I wont be able to make it to that one. That is going to be one hell of a concert. Instead I'm going up to Dallas to check out Ozzfest with Metallica and a tribute to Dimebag.
BCF-- where you located? If you're in SoCal I might, might be able to hook you up with some JP tickets.

Down here in San Antonio buddy. Priest tickets go on sale here this Saturday but my sister should be having her baby around that time so I gotta miss themwhen they come. I don't want to take the chance that she has the baby on the concert date. So are you going ? If you do just give me details. Its rarethat a set of groups tours together like that. My main thing was to check out Motorhead because they rarely come to America let alone San Antonio. Butthanks for looking out its appreciated.

Yeah hopefully that concert dosent sell out before I can grab two tickets. The date in philly is some time in august so hopefully ill score my tickets as abirthday gift.

Finally got a pair of maiden vans today I know I told myself I was gonna wait for the powerslave series but I couldn't help 50 % off. They only cost me 49after tax hopefuly ill get to wear em to an actual maiden show.

Monday I got to see my idol David Lee Roth with Van Halen on the last show of the tour. Best guitar solo ive ever seen thanks to Edward Van Halen! I feel likea part of my life is complete lol

Back
Top Bottom