Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today:
The Faceless
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Ozzy Osbourne
Megadeth
Iron Maiden
Trivium
In Flames
Chainsaw Massacre
Arch Enemy
Machine Head

Originally Posted by Physicx

getting some of that punk right now. thanks boys

and bcf, no, thats not the guy i was talking about. they just about as fat and ugly though
laugh.gif

LMAO at that last rollins gif. good thing mods dont come in here
nerd.gif

*knocks on wood*
not a gif but this is the best
roll.gif

2hgsfuv.jpg

^^*Scratches head*

Yesterday:
Bad Brains
SubHumans
Circle Jerks

That video of Youth Brigade had me in the mood for stage diving!

Can't sleep. I've gotta go to Ridglea Theater tonight to grab the tickets for our show with Pestilence. If anybody intends to be in North Texas in early June, hit me up!

EDIT: Hopefully this sig will be better.

yo the past few posts are great.

another few great punk bands to get into

7 seconds
sick of it all

and that youth brigade video gives me the dives too.

and J1goko you are backed for posting MASTER KILLER. you gotta be on B9 due to the posting of the rollins sack picture, and master killer posting.

Damn guys you got me in the punk mood now. Lets keep this going.  By the way Matt thanks for putting those free MP3 files, jamming out to them.

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

Can't sleep. I've gotta go to Ridglea Theater tonight to grab the tickets for our show with Pestilence. If anybody intends to be in North Texas in early June, hit me up!

EDIT: Hopefully this sig will be better.
I wish I could go up there.  But work's got me by the balls.

Thanks for the add and shouts on the last.fm page, guys. If you're on facebook, become a fan of us. The link is in my sig.

Also, BCF, I completely understand. I have to coordinate our gig schedule around my job, but that will go completely out the window should we be offered a tour.

Digging that Suicidal Tendencies there. I used to listen to them a lot. I just barely made a facebook because of friends asking me to so I did the fan thing on your facebook Matt.

^^Kirkland is made by grey goose, or was it belvedere? The same company makes it. Not bad stuff, you can find it at all costcos lol.

Havent heard suicidal tendencies in forever! Brings back middle school memories lol.

^^Fave Pantera clip
smile.gif
I remember my buddy sending it to me & just spazzing hah..

Happy easter! Thanks for the shoutouts on Page100, you know I love you all
Complete-Calvin-Hobbes%5B1%5D.gif

Hoy
Tristania - World of Glass, & Illumination (I miss Vibeke dearly..)

just tried browsing the fan club forum. nothing yet man but ill keep you posted. all theyve said is summer 2010

today:

immolation - new album is great
incantation - $*%# these guys are awesome. theyve also been confirmed for the noctis festival in calgary for late september. i was talking to one of my buddies who helps the organizer contact bands and he said she's trying to get gorguts
nerd.gif

calvin and hobbes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom