Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^have fun! i know i did. do you have floor or is it general?

and j, i havent synced my ipod in forever, but i will soon and get a quick review up. tell them to get on the metal-archives too!

and WOOOOO got a bodom ticket. ill go to that then check out my buddy later in the evening cause he has a show too. still wish i could of seen sodom, incantation, martial barrage in calgary though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Came in to say that Burzum 
pimp.gif
sup. you are aware that the homie in burzum is a racist nazi though right? just checkin
laugh.gif

i mean, he has made some great albums but  the guy is facist and is a huge turn off for me
ohwell.gif

anyways, guys, enter this competition. if you read metalsucks.net, youd know that they have unreadable band logos of the week and if you guess/know the band you win a prize. i suggested  a friends band to the editor and he used it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. so...what are you waiting for? GO AND WIN!

78055_logo.jpg

heres their myspace too
nerd.gif
http://www.myspace.com/begrimeexemious

listen to archfiend

As if we needed another reason for Adult Swim to be awesome (I mean Metalocalypse is enough) they have a metal compilation album for free download
http://www.adultswim.com/promos/201009_scion/index.html

Death Angel - Truce
Skeletonwitch - Bringers of Death
Torche - Arrowhead
Ludicra - Path of Ash
Kylesa - Forsaken
Black Tusk - Fatal Kiss
Red Fang - Hank is Dead
Black Cobra - Frozen Night
Saviours - Dixie Dieway
Witch Mountain - Veil of the Forgotten
Isis - Pliable Foe
Jesu - Dethroned
Pelican - Inch Above Sand
Zoroaster - Witch Hammer
Withered - Extinguished with the Misery
Boris - Luna

Also a Skeletonwitch music video
pimp.gif

Trust me dude you'll see me. I'll be the only one with a Whataburger cup cause that water is free hahaha. It wont take long before that gets smashed to pieces. And I'm as bald as Physicx hahahaha and short too.

bolt thrower
pimp.gif

and finally,

'Metalocalypse' Returns To ADULT SWIM This Sunday - Sep. 24, 2010
DETHKLOK is back and ready to deal with groupies, fame and yes, politics in all-new episodes of "Metalocalypse". The hit Adult Swim series chronicles DETHKLOK's crusades into darkness and follows the exploits of the world's most popular metal band and most significant cultural force.

Created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha, season 3.5 of "Metalocalypse" premieres on Adult Swim Sunday, September 26 at 12:30 a.m. (ET, PT) with a replay at 4:30 a.m. (ET, PT). Rated TV-MA.

On this week’s episode of "Metalocaplyse": Toki swears off rock and roll sluts to find a REAL relationship. Meanwhile, Murderface bets everything that he can sleep with more women than Skwisgaar, consequently landing himself in a sexual harassment seminar. Can Toki beat his new lady mate's biological clock?

Damn dudes I'm still exhausted from the Rush show but it was one of the best shows ever quite awesome. I'll post a review in the near future. I still have American Carnage tomorrow.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Damn dudes I'm still exhausted from the Rush show but it was one of the best shows ever quite awesome. I'll post a review in the near future. I still have American Carnage tomorrow.
I felt super left out at school today, I get there and I see like 4 people with Rush shirts and I'm like damn then 1st period dudes in there with Rush shirts too overall today I saw about 20 Rush shirts haha
#*$! I gotta work tomorrow, I get off at 4:30 and the concert starts at 7 and I really don't wanna be too tired to mosh, but I'm just gonna down a Monster before I go and hopefully not be tired.
Also anyone check out Adult Swims metal mixtape?
MetalSwim it's actually pretty good had me head banging

!$!%%$ best album I've jammed in a long time. I had it when it first came out, but my hard drive crashed, and I happened to see it while I was out and about today.

Link+Orianthi+-+Believe+II+2010.jpg

my dude hellboy hansen coming out to "beyond the north waves"
pimp.gif
and then finishing off tokoro with the triangle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I felt super left out at school today, I get there and I see like 4 people with Rush shirts and I'm like damn then 1st period dudes in there with Rush shirts too overall today I saw about 20 Rush shirts haha
#*$! I gotta work tomorrow, I get off at 4:30 and the concert starts at 7 and I really don't wanna be too tired to mosh, but I'm just gonna down a Monster before I go and hopefully not be tired.
Rush kicked #%% dude.  I got myself a shirt too.  So what school do you go too? Anyway man I'm drinking a redbull myself. I'm exhausted but hell I know once Anthrax hits that stage I'll get my energy back.

By the way Matt I'm about to jam out to that album. 

Originally Posted by Physicx

bolt thrower
pimp.gif

and finally,

'Metalocalypse' Returns To ADULT SWIM This Sunday - Sep. 24, 2010
DETHKLOK is back and ready to deal with groupies, fame and yes, politics in all-new episodes of "Metalocalypse". The hit Adult Swim series chronicles DETHKLOK's crusades into darkness and follows the exploits of the world's most popular metal band and most significant cultural force.

Created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha, season 3.5 of "Metalocalypse" premieres on Adult Swim Sunday, September 26 at 12:30 a.m. (ET, PT) with a replay at 4:30 a.m. (ET, PT). Rated TV-MA.

On this week’s episode of "Metalocaplyse": Toki swears off rock and roll sluts to find a REAL relationship. Meanwhile, Murderface bets everything that he can sleep with more women than Skwisgaar, consequently landing himself in a sexual harassment seminar. Can Toki beat his new lady mate's biological clock?
Can't wait for the new Metalocalypse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rush kicked #%% dude.  I got myself a shirt too.  So what school do you go too? Anyway man I'm drinking a redbull myself. I'm exhausted but hell I know once Anthrax hits that stage I'll get my energy back.

I go to Jefferson dude, damn I'm pretty exhausted from work I just got out the shower and now I'm just counting down till its hits 6:40 so I can roll out.
Not much cash so I can only buy a shirt tonight but @*%$ IT! It's gonna be all worth it.

I go to Jefferson dude, damn I'm pretty exhausted from work I just got out the shower and now I'm just counting down till its hits 6:40 so I can roll out.
Not much cash so I can only buy a shirt tonight but !*%% IT! It's gonna be all worth it.

have fun tonight boys and glad you had fun at rush bcf
pimp.gif

went to bodom last night and they were sloppy as hell as always. chilled in the lobby when clutch and 2cents were playing and i left after bodom. not worth 60 bucks for 8 freaking songs but im content with seeing my favorite band again for the 2nd time in two months
pimp.gif
. copped 2 shirts but thats about it. they played the usual $%@+ like silent night, hate me, bodom beach terror, in your face, angels dont kill, blooddrunk, living dead beat, downfall and hcdr. venue was so so but they had some good food spots not just hot dogs and crap like at other places.

but bcf, totally hit this up if you have the chance, cemetery urn is wicked

60466_435459402849_192306707849_4835440_3753804_n.jpg

btw did you guys enter that metalsucks.net contest like i told you too?

http://www.metalsucks.net...supremacy-cdshirt-combo/

This week we have a really cool surprise from one of NYC’s best local death metal bands, Mutant Supremacy: a copy of their %%%%-rupturing new album, Infinite Suffering, PLUS a t-shirt. Pretty frickin’ sweet, right?

All you gots to do to win is identify the name of the band whose logo appears below, then shoot me an e-mail at axl AT metalsucks DOT net with your answer, your name, and your address. ALL ENTRIES WITHOUT AN ADDRESS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. From everyone who gets it right, we’ll randomly select a winner and announce his or her name next week.

answer is BEGRIME EXEMIOUS so this is a freebie. enter, please?
happy.gif

What can I say.....I'm #+%%*+@ drained.....it was just.....amazing!
Anthrax did their thing, Joey was a #+%%*+@ awesome performer, their stage presence was just incredible, they felt right at home since everyone knew all the lyrics to their songs.
Megadeth was AWESOME as always, when I saw them in Houston back in March they were sloppy Dave sounded tired. But here in San Antonio they were incredible! Dave sounded awesome Chris ripped the @**$ outta all they solos! And Vic Rattlehead was an awesome treat too.
Slayer.....what is there to say.......it was just a big mosh pit......they played crowd favorites......they were just incredible.....I can't really say much really....the whole concert was just an experience.....something I WILL NEVER forget.
These three bands made my life....I can die a happy man now.....so much power.....so much energy.....so many proud fans and metalheads.
I took a bunch of pics and vids but I can't upload them right now, I'll do it tomorrow....I just need a good nights rest.
Peace!

Back
Top Bottom