TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Dope Stuff Vince & Bigj

In all fairness ill do my application process myself as well
tongue.gif
. Im currently huntin for a pair of Penny IVs. Once i get a pair to complete my 1-4 ill do mycollection post!

We should go live with our Team1Cent tmw.

pimp.gif

Just got my game worn home pinstriped 1995 Penny Hardaway Magic jersey(sz. 50) pro-cut. And Last week I got my Black Heat Penny #7 Jersey. Iwant ema ALL, Ineed em ALL...KEEP THE OFFERS COMING!

Melon - you can only join if you sell me your white/navy IVs...I made myself chairman so I have the power (in my mind).
lol..chairman eh? all good..but unfortunately theyre not for sale..lol
i have a couple of ideas based on the rules of teamAMfam..

maybe we can do a similar "members reviewed by a committee" process..
since abernja is the OP of this thread, he should pick who the committee members are.
since there are different levels of a "penny fan," we should base membership on:
1) penny knowledge
2) penny collection
3) thread contribution

also, if we are gonna make a team penny and/or team one cent..should we restart a thread for that? then we can have clean slate on whos in and whatnot..
what do you guys think?

mel0nhead wrote:

lol..chairman eh? all good..but unfortunately theyre not for sale..lol
i have a couple of ideas based on the rules of teamAMfam..

maybe we can do a similar "members reviewed by a committee" process..
since abernja is the OP of this thread, he should pick who the committee members are.
since there are different levels of a "penny fan," we should base membership on:
1) penny knowledge
2) penny collection
3) thread contribution

also, if we are gonna make a team penny and/or team one cent..should we restart a thread for that? then we can have clean slate on whos in and whatnot..
what do you guys think?
I think me and aber got the rules covered last night. I basically just took the saame exact rules from them and i just edited it for our team!
glasses.gif

and about the Comittee is bein decided by him (Aber) rite now.

and yeah i dont know.
TEAM1CENT? Or TEAM PENNY?

What does everyone else think?

Melon - I had to try. I don't think I will ever find them on ebay.

If we start a new thread we need to save all the pictures are bring them over. I will take pictures of my collection this weekend and post them on Monday.

K i think we should just stick with Team Penny. i think thats wat with most ppl are going with.
Wen ppl say theyre down to join the team.. they usually say "yeah im down for Team Penny"
so lets just go with that!

edit: sig

Also, I don't think he ever posts but pennyKICKS has an insane Penny IV collection. I think there is a link to it somewhere in here. We might think aboutbringing him in...

If we start a new thread we need to save all the pictures are bring them over.
not necessarily..
there are a lot of awesome pictures of penny himself in this thread and maybe we can repost those at a later time. but as far as the sneaker pics, whoever theOG comittee members as well as prospective members will get to post those anyway to get membership.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Also, I don't think he ever posts but pennyKICKS has an insane Penny IV collection. I think there is a link to it somewhere in here. We might think about bringing him in...
Also my guy whitehead22, I'll have to get him back in here, he posted his pics once but I guess deleted them from his photobucket cause theydon't show up anymore.

As for the team, I wouldn't make a new thread, too much stuff in here already, unless all the original posters of the pictures are here and feel likemoving everything over, too much good stuff in here, I don't want anything lost.

I'm down for the team though, for sure.

Application for Membership into TEAM PENNY:

1. Contribute to the Team Penny thread as much as possible.....release info, shoe authenticity, wdywt, pick-ups, etc...NO FLAMING.
2. Introduce yourself, name, location, etc., so Team Penny Members can get to know you.

Approval Process:

1. Post up your collection and a brief explanation of your "love" for Pennys or Penny Himself.
2. State that you're applying for Membership.
3. Receive a good 5 approvals from various Team Penny Members.
4. Send a PM message to Chris (LonelyBoySole), Jared (abernja), or Bon (mel0nhead) that you received the5 approvals. At least 2 out of 5 approvals from us is cool. Lastly, PM abernja, LoneyBoySole, or mel0nhead so we can announce on the board that you'vebecome a member of Team Penny.

Note: This process can take a couple days before the final official "Stamp Of Approval", so contribute, and be patient.

***Shout out to TeamAMFam for the rule "borrowing".

Rules:
1. Must adhere to all NT rules of conduct.
2. No Buying, Selling, or Trading. If you wish to do this use the correct NT forum, or send users a PM.

pimp.gif

this got off the ground very well!

Team Penny is the official label but i think "Team 1 Cent/One Cent" should be allowed as a signature representation since it's all relative,it's just another variation of the name (sort of like TeamAMFam / TeamAirMaxFam / TAF)............

.....what do yall think?

sig check
nerd.gif

^
I agree with that,
anything of the Penny nature in the sig should be welcomed

Team1Cent
TeamONEcent
Team Penny
Team1¢

just my 2cents

I've been a Penny fan for a while. I have also been educating the various people at my school who don't know anything about him. I owned a pair of Penny 4's in my earlier days, which I wore for P.E. Still one of the hardest shoes to put on ever.

Back
Top Bottom