TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Sig check
smile.gif

Dwadefan - What kind of fact and such do you teach your friends about? Just curious.

PS - I need some sig help. Trying to get that Royal to White fade TEAM PENNY but I'm having some difficulty. lol

Originally Posted by abernja

Dwadefan - What kind of fact and such do you teach your friends about? Just curious.

PS - I need some sig help. Trying to get that Royal to White fade TEAM PENNY but I'm having some difficulty. lol
Just about the kind of player Penny was and how he was an all-around type guy.

^^ Thanks bro. Got the best looking sig I've had since I got on NT. lol

Dwadefan - What is it that you like so much about Penny and his shoes?

Originally Posted by abernja

^^ Thanks bro. Got the best looking sig I've had since I got on NT. lol

Dwadefan - What is it that you like so much about Penny and his shoes?

Penny was the 1st player I really remember liking. I remember watching the game he scored 41 on Miami in the playoffs as a little kid with my Dad (who hadmoney on the game) and seeing my Dad go wild, which in turn drew me to Penny. I was drawn to his shoes while looking for a pair of shoes to play basketball infreshman year. Our colors are Royal Blue and Yellow, so Penny's were always a good look.

Went out to have dinner with the GF in these today (My fav Pennys ever
pimp.gif
)
Sry for the Blackberry Pix
grin.gif

Bouns* Yes She is Mine
smile.gif

Since his days in the NBA may be over, I figured I'd share these old pictures of Steph in one of my favouirte on-court performers, the Air Max Penny IV.

i28286.jpg

23rjmzp.jpg

2h6etdg.jpg

e6qfz8.jpg

6hp948.jpg

I really like those Playoff IVs
pimp.gif
& i also like those blk/wht & Wht/royal (OG C/W) IVs

i personally really dont like those Digi Camo 4s
sick.gif

Applying for a membership..

No Pics cause i no longer have any of his sneakers..Sold them..But gonna restock on all.
Love Penny..Still my favorite NBA..Every since he came in the league..I dont know when everyone else started following penny..But for the true heads..I was inpenny's fan club and actually got to speak to him on the phone..it was when he was real big. At one point i thought he was better then jordan. Thats mystory.

Abernja, I have dropped mad Penny knowledge and correxcted those who dont know him well, I have everyone of his kicks and Jerseys from Orlando, Phoenix, NewYork & Miami...EVEN his Memphis State jersey.I was inhisFan Clubas a Kid and have one of his wristbands from a Knick game as well as numerous old '90sShirts and new Lil Penny ones too. Am I in Team Penny or What???

Originally Posted by penny4president

Abernja, I have dropped mad Penny knowledge and correxcted those who dont know him well, I have everyone of his kicks and Jerseys from Orlando, Phoenix, New York & Miami...EVEN his Memphis State jersey.I was inhisFan Clubas a Kid and have one of his wristbands from a Knick game as well as numerous old '90s Shirts and new Lil Penny ones too. Am I in Team Penny or What???

Based on that alone I wanna say you're in lol, but I don't make the rules...

I DO on the other hand want to see pics of all this great stuff you have!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by penny4president

EVEN his Memphis State jersey.
Pictures?

I'm wetoddid when it comes to postin pics, my mac doesnt have flash so I cant upload from photobucket. What imma do is put abunch of pics on my facebookand see whoever has it be my friend and see em all...

I'm wetoddid when it comes to postin pics, my mac doesnt have flash so I cant upload from photobucket. What imma do is put abunch of pics on my facebook and see whoever has it be my friend and see em all...

email me your pics and ill post em for you..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom