TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Application for Membership into TEAM PENNY:

Hey NT, my name is Jeremy and I currently live in the city of Patterson, Ca. You guys probably don't know where it is, but I was born in the Bay Area, andmoved a couple times. It started when my dad wanted to buy me a new pair of shoes, before this all I ever wore were Payless Power Ranger shoes until 3rd grade.So we went to the mall, a salesperson was trying to sell me some Jordan's, but I didn't want Jordan's because everyone at school had Jordan's.I wanted to be different, so he showed me a pair of Penny's white/atlantic colorway, and that was when I fell in love. So of course my dad got them for me,then I told him that I wanted a matching jersey. So he got me the white Orlando Magic's jersey. That same day their was a party so I wore the shoes and thejersey. Their was a Macarena contest for kids, so I went ahead and did my thing. And I actually won and was given $20. Knowing they were expensive, everydayafter school I would clean them and remove rocks that were stuck on the soles. Couple months later my uncle wanted to buy me shoes. So we went to the mall,couldn't find anything I wanted. Until a salesperson showed me the Penny 2's black/blue and I knew I had to get them. Ever since then I became a PennyFan.

But anyways on to my current collection(missing in the picture is my Flight '96):
http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s54/jrmz_do/?action=view&current=photo-1.jpg

I had a fellow Niketalker do a Penny painting for me recently and I should be getting it Friday:
http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s54/jrmz_do/?action=view&current=DSCN2342.jpg

WOW - That painting is SICK!!!!!!!!!!! I want one! ---Oh yeah, welcome to the team---

Originally Posted by abernja

^ That was a joke.............I think.

Not a joke. I'm selling a lot of stuff. I have a Sz 9 Penny IV Phnx colorway and a champion replica phnx jersey sz44 mint condition. I'm a Sz 10.5/11btw. Pm me If you need something penny related. No more thread jacking.

Here is the video V1nsanity3.
Shes shows up in the shower scene, walking to sit down, and around the end dancing.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by abernja

^ That was a joke.............I think.

Not a joke. I'm selling a lot of stuff. I have a Sz 9 Penny IV Phnx colorway and a champion replica phnx jersey sz44 mint condition. I'm a Sz 10.5/11 btw. Pm me If you need something penny related. No more thread jacking.

You said you're selling home and away. That would mean white and black, but don't ask for the white which would be the home jersey. Kinda confusing.I'm guessing you don't want to sell, but are going to anyways????

So they only wore the white jerseys for home games???? Never knew that..... Hmm

But I was talking about the royal blue with the white pinstipes and the black away with the wht pinstripe.

Edit: I'm wrong. Sorry. Brain fart. Been a while since I was into penny like u guys are now. I meant both away jerseys.

That painting is dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by penny4president

Anyone who admits they were in a Macarena contest desserves to be in... Awesome pics too.
roll.gif

dope collection and that painting is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....Jake's work is always on point.

both NYCPosite and KiNGJRMZair23 have my vote as well
glasses.gif

Abernja, Pm me ur email address, I'll send you a pick of my Penny Jersey and sneaker collection from my Facebook, I cant get them on here for some reason,maybe then you can post them for all PENNY fans!

Thought some may be interested in reading this...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)][Click the title link to read the full article][/color]

http://www.slamonline.com/online/kicks/2009/08/sneak-peak-penny-hardaway-the-air-flight-one/
Sneak Peak: Penny Hardaway & the Air Flight One
A legendary sneaker for a Magical season.

nike_air_flight_one_1.jpg

Every year, hundreds of basketball sneakers are produced, issued, sold and played in on the hardwood worldwide. And at least one star NBA player has a special season at peak of his career, and a signature shoe shares his glory. That's what Sneak Peak is about-highlighting players and their sneakers from the past 25 years who shared the spotlight with iconic play and iconic style.

by Sandy Dover

For a number of reasons, '94-95 was a big season for the NBA.

The Houston Rockets were defending their title in the West after the Chicago Bulls assumed championship series control for the first few years of the 1990s; Michael Jordan came back from his somewhat-capricious retirement; and the NBA's new version of Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was setting up residence in Central Florida-that tandem was the duo we know as Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway and "Shaq Diesel."

While Shaq was "Attaq"-ing the basket, everyone and their mother was growing to love the young man from Memphis with the No. 1 jersey. Hardaway was breaking out right before everyone's eyes and his sneakers were making a huge impression on the masses-and they weren't any of the signature "Pennys."

While Anfernee had comparably better seasons, the man whose grandma named him Penny enjoyed a sophomore season that ended up being his best overall season from an individual and team perspective. Starting at point guard but getting spot duty at small forward at 6-7 and 195 pounds, Penny played and started 77 games in '94-95, averaging 7.2 assists and 4.4 rebounds, while scoring 20.6 ppg with a .512 field goal percentage. He brought fans to life with his array of drives to the basket for fast, crisp dunks and evasive layups around big men in the paint.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks guys, looking at the pic now........it got me doubting if i should part with my 2nd pair of 1/2's lol

edit - some pics from my photobucket for this page

My eyes literally popped out my head
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom