TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

and his shoes was sick, i remember having that same cw of that Air Shake Ndestrukt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Air Rob21

If only Shaq was in that shape today, the Suns would be a lock for the next 3 years!
eek.gif

If only O'Neal, Hardaway and Mourning were in their 90's shape at the start of this season... the Heat would've been a lock for the next decade!
BEAST!!!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
I need that white pinstripe jersey baaad. here'swhat I got... check the sig for shaq black pinstripe...

my stuff. not much but here

i have to dig thru my storage to find more penny items, when i do i will post them.

my last penny hardaway pictures, had to sell the jersey.. this is half of my penny collection at home (netherlands) i have Penny I and Penny IV OG black andblue and the foamposite penny hat and the penny II hat.

358b31u.jpg

345buz7.jpg

2igi22s.jpg

aza1as.jpg

9vl06g.jpg

Originally Posted by Ghenges

This pic is deadly.

The city of Orlando was just
pimp.gif
when all of this was going down.

I'll still take the Air Ups over any Penny sig.
The Air Ups are dope, but am I the only one who thinks Shaq's 1st Shoe ^^^^^^ was one of the dopest Reeboks ever
eyes.gif
, i freakin love that shoe. I remember i had those in 6th grade and they camewith that reebok pump compressor gun thingy. I would love a size 13 or 14
pimp.gif

Penny is definetly appreciated, One of the best player in my TIME, I wish injuries would not have cut his Career short, but nonetheless hes the man. WOW WhiteHome jersey is sick!!!!!!!!!!!

KoBboy wow your right that is a holy grail of jerseys. I always wanted the white one, but impossible to find!!!!!!!!!!

this is not mine... it's on ebay right now.. if i was rich it would def. be copped... the hottest penny hardaway jersey ever!!!!!!

j5hxcw.jpg

adol21.jpg

n4yrn4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom