TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Penny was one of the smoothest dudes i've ever seen play. His style definitely transcended into his shoes and thats why i'm a fan.
Nothing much, but i'm proud of what i have
embarassed.gif

optufl.jpg

24y1idt.jpg

17xyl4.jpg

10zokdw.jpg

ayn1a0.jpg

dgx82.jpg

2nr9fa.jpg

33mmqe9.jpg

2e3wje8.jpg

Thanks Lonelyboysole what up man 
smokin.gif

MrFlightposite thanks man being doing it for awhile 
wink.gif

Yep Abernja approved me im in 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

smurfdavid and AirPenny1 - Welcome to the Team. Soon we will have 1800 pages like Team AM FAM.

Smurf - How do those black/more burnt orange than copper IIs look in person? They are a pair that is on my list of Pennys I can't decide if I like. Those, the hoop pack Is and the all grey IVs.

Everyone give a warm welcome to our two newest members......smurfdavid and Airpenny1.

Good stuff fellas. Thanks for showing us what you've got.

Yo Fatty (lol) check your inbox!

latest pick-up

ds 02 Air Max Penny. When i was bidding, i thought they were the pair from 06. Sorry for the pics, they're either gonna be too big or out of focus.

11ilor4.jpg

e16vyg.jpg

vp9kq8.jpg

24nguwj.jpg

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

smurfdavid and AirPenny1 - Welcome to the Team. Soon we will have 1800 pages like Team AM FAM.

Smurf - How do those black/more burnt orange than copper IIs look in person? They are a pair that is on my list of Pennys I can't decide if I like. Those, the hoop pack Is and the all grey IVs.

They look real good in person and feel great glad i pick them up 
smokin.gif

Richie - Nice pick up.  Of all the shoes in my room, when someone broke into my house they stole those and a pair of orange hyperflights.  It was a sad day.

Smurf - I still don't know.  They just look so University of Texas to me and I am a Texas Tech grad.  I really wish I could see them in person.  Team Penny Summit?

Abernja - Did that pizza ever get there?  I sent that guy an offer but haven't heard back...I am way too impatient. 

Mel0n - Nice collection on what I am now coining as the "PrePennys".  Those all black with teal Air Ups are awesome. What are those green foams?

I went and picked up the 2010 Eggplants the other day.  It was weird to see Eggplants, Coppers, Atlantic Penny IIs, Neon and Orange 95s and a few Jordans (I,II,VI,VII) just sitting on the shelves at the same time. 

In my opinion the 2009>2010.  The 2010 is a hazy purple...

My first post in here...

206jxgy.jpg

Also Ontario Mills Footlocker Outlet had almost FSRs of Penny II Red/Black and Penny III White/Blue for $69.99...

whats up guys my name is magic i am a penny head i am tryin to get down wit team penny im from brooklyn i have been on my penny game since a young whippersnapper lol he's my fav player my name should say wat my fav team is an i dont have that many penny's im enroute to everysingle pair ever by october 9th 2010 i think this is the most CraCCin topic on this site for me here is my penny collection 

314487_c2484dcf7a_l.jpg

Yooooooooooooooooooooo
i got these pssshhhh years ago.... i used to ball with these shoes all the time. i begged my mom to get me this jersey from this jersey store for $40. i remember going to the park that day and playin ball in it.... and i sweated so bad that i had to take it off. but these shoes are sooo damn comfy....
i have to be a part of this TEAM... here is my first pic of my first loves.
NAME Adrin aka Happygel   reppin Westcoat LA, CALI..... love Anfernee Deon "Penny" Hardaway as a ball player!

loved lil penny too.... i gots to be a part of this team

Back
Top Bottom