Team Raw, I might be done for life. UPDATE PG 10

Originally Posted by Cole World

Nah fam, after this no more going in raw for me.

im tired of this late period crap.

just hope this girl gets it soon so i can move on from this stressful place in my life.

I dont know on some of these dudes playin wit fire do it. I know enough people who are a part of the team and has been dodging child support.

On the other hand I know MORE people who's been "successful"
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

How else would this world go on.... believe it or not.. 67 % of us are accidents......

if sex didnt feel good the population would decrease.

I honestly think that she might be pregnant, this thread will then be going for at least 9 months. think of names.

Originally Posted by hotshots24

I honestly think that she might be pregnant, this thread will then be going for at least 9 months. think of names.
Biggest unintentional troll thread?
wink.gif

Another day, and no period. Im really starting to worry now fam.

How late can a period be? Talked to my ex and she said the latest her period has ever been was around 2 weeks,

im stressing a lot over this, cant be a father at age 21, i cant even take care of myself...

but if it comes down to it, ill step up and be a man

i just know this girl is not pregnant tho.......was never even close to cumming, AT ALL.

Don't worry OP she's probably not pregnant
Spoiler [+]
  J/K
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World

How late can a period be? Talked to my ex and she said the latest her period has ever been was around 2 weeks,
I had at least a 5 week scare before with a girl. That egg was TROLLING

I dont get why shes not taking a pregnancy test. Shes prob just messing with you.

Back
Top Bottom