++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Just picked these up, pics don't do them justice
pimp.gif

10z9ush.jpg

What up all! Here's a pair I don't think I ever posted in here.

They were made for Andre Agassi to wear in the 96 Wimbledon, hence the special grass soles.
However, due to his "slump" he didn't get very far that year, and these were never used.

put these up in the PE thread, but thought some in here would enjoy em as well.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

They were made for Andre Agassi to wear in the 97 Wimbledon, hence the special grass soles.
However, due to his "slump" (drug habit) he didn't get very far that year, and these were never used.

-Andrew-

Actually these were from the 1996 season, where he lost in the first round at Wimbledon (which is prob why there are several DS pairs floating around).  So assuming he was truthful in his book, his poor 1996 wasn't due to drugs, which he claimed he used in 1997.  He didn't play at Wimbledon in 1997.  Nonetheless, those are some cool kicks... thanks for posting again. 
smokin.gif

BTW, crazy, just crazy Command Forces up top.

Originally Posted by etebelz

Hey Guys Great Thread! here's some of my contribution
DS Air Command absolute pristine never laced up with og box tag still attached and og receipt 

>

Very nice. Hope that's an acid free bag.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

They were made for Andre Agassi to wear in the 97 Wimbledon, hence the special grass soles.
However, due to his "slump" (drug habit) he didn't get very far that year, and these were never used.

-Andrew-

Actually these were from the 1996 season, where he lost in the first round at Wimbledon (which is prob why there are several DS pairs floating around).  So assuming he was truthful in his book, his poor 1996 wasn't due to drugs, which he claimed he used in 1997.  He didn't play at Wimbledon in 1997.  Nonetheless, those are some cool kicks... thanks for posting again. 
smokin.gif

BTW, crazy, just crazy Command Forces up top.
Thanks!  After I posted those I looked at the box again and realized they were for 96, not 97.  I'll have to give his book a read....been meaning to.
Fond memories watchin him growin up.  Very glad to have been able to have landed one of his PE's.
Thanks for the info!!  *fixed my post

And those Command Forces are super dope up there!! Crazy clean.

This Is The Best Thread On NT. When I Look At Some Of These Shoes....Shoes That I Haven't Seen Since The 90's Or So, It Makes Me Smile. You Guys Have Some Awesome Kicks In Awesome Condition!!!!!!!!

Those Command Forces And The Pic With All The Jordan 1's........Man.

*Speechless*

Thanks!  After I posted those I looked at the box again and realized they were for 96, not 97.  I'll have to give his book a read....been meaning to.
Fond memories watchin him growin up.  Very glad to have been able to have landed one of his PE's.
Thanks for the info!!  *fixed my post

All good.  I grew up watching a lot of his matches so reading the book and recollecting the specific matches he mentions in the book was really interesting for me.  Like during the '99 French when he was down 2 sets and had that rain delay.  He talks about what happened during that rain delay, which really puts a new perspective on the match and how he was able to pull that out.  A great read... I highly recommend you get to it!  I'm biased of course.  
wink.gif

Here is my recent pickup. I cleaned them up and this is what is left!
1993 Nike Air Icarus size 12  Check the sig if you like them!

Thanks guys^^ It was one of those auctions where the seller just thought he was selling some old shoes, they were listed as Nike Air Carnivals
tongue.gif
And they are in great condition
pimp.gif

ATTN All TVH members: I need help! I am wanting to buy these badly, but don't know the sizing. Do they fit true to size, or do I need a half-size up? Thanks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom