++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Powermatics? Nice! I always liked the midsoles on those, thought they should have done some more shoes using that same concept/design

Hey does anybody have any idea what these are? i have never see this colorway before. if anybody has an idea, some info would be much appreciated. Thanks

Originally Posted by jamesyo

Originally Posted by denverairforce

don't think I posted either of these in here yet (apologies if I did).  not OG, but still vintage. 

Air Burst (Leather) - Dark Forest/Cool Grey/White - 1998:

Air Burst - Madras Red/Black/White - 1996 Footlocker Exclusive:
i know someone who would be well jealous of these. please let me know if you ever plan to sell them so i can put you in touch with him

Thanks for thinking of me James =)

I would've won those Forest Green Burst, but all US eBay based aucions end at %!#% times. They went for $51 as well. I hope they crack on you Brian, you lucky bum
wink.gif

how safe is wearing some NDS 92 air raids? i say it was worn for like 2-3 times. its in great condish.

brian - only thing i can think of is a structure lor maybe a windrunner? of some sort. i dont think its an icarus/pegasus type. but thats just me.

yeah i have some structs and windrunners from 95 and these don't quite match either of them. I'm a bit stumped. I'm assuming it was one of their more "budget" models from the same time that wasn't as heavily promoted, but who knows... I've been searching for some scans of early 95 eastbays but the only one I found so far didn't have these. thank you for trying!

Originally Posted by etebelz

Hey does anybody have any idea what these are? i have never see this colorway before. if anybody has an idea, some info would be much appreciated. Thanks

Looks like the 2nd gen. shoe, after the Air Command Force that David Robinson wore.  There was an internal pump just like the ACF, but if memory serves, the center button in the disc above the heel, is the pump, and when you turned the disc, it was like a air release valve.  As for the colorway, I guess it was either a PE or a regular general release c/w.  I know that another colorway of this was like an emerald green/black.  If any of this is wrong, please someone correct me. 

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yeah i have some structs and windrunners from 95 and these don't quite match either of them. I'm a bit stumped. I'm assuming it was one of their more "budget" models from the same time that wasn't as heavily promoted, but who knows... I've been searching for some scans of early 95 eastbays but the only one I found so far didn't have these. thank you for trying!
have you asked seth? i know he has old scans of eastbay catalog or may actually have em (catalog). im surprised he hasnt responded when you posted it on the TAF thread. 

yeah his eastbays start in '96 for the most part, he didn't keep any of the ones from before that unfortunately. he was the first person I asked, haha.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by etebelz

Looks like the 2nd gen. shoe, after the Air Command Force that David Robinson wore.  There was an internal pump just like the ACF, but if memory serves, the center button in the disc above the heel, is the pump, and when you turned the disc, it was like a air release valve.  As for the colorway, I guess it was either a PE or a regular general release c/w.  I know that another colorway of this was like an emerald green/black.  If any of this is wrong, please someone correct me. 

Air Command Force 180 is the proper name I think???
But I've never seen that c/w... The most common c/w, of course, is the teal one, which you mentioned.  From what I was told by a fellow NTer, the button on the disc is the release valve and the disc is for switching air chambers.  The pump mechanism is by the malleolus/ankle bone.  

had these for years but couldnt find them for a while but just stumbled upon them, thought id share...

og 75' waffle trainers....
68f251cee15961a6833836cf90d229a655d7def.pjpg
434254ded758f11a80c8132f42c62031084591d.pjpg
15625c5e8050317d84b8a10a8257d277cd113c6.pjpg
53e35b2de082521d13e78e688fc725b87dadaf6.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom