++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

^^^ ones are dope..
pimp.gif

Looked through a good amount of pages in here today, I was very impressed- hat off to you guys, heres my small contribution

Hello,

I would like some help identifying this particular shoe from 1999.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

mcdollar PROPS for those solo flights, its so hard to find wearable pairs makes me miss my white and black pair

don't think I posted either of these in here yet (apologies if I did).  not OG, but still vintage. 

Air Burst (Leather) - Dark Forest/Cool Grey/White - 1998:

Air Burst - Madras Red/Black/White - 1996 Footlocker Exclusive:

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Hello,

I would like some help identifying this particular shoe from 1999.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.
HK, the deep notch in the uppers reminds me of the Air Gauntlet from around the same time, but they're not the same.  I'll see what I can find out.

^^ Brian, you know
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

ATTN All TVH members: I need help! I am wanting to buy these badly, but don't know the sizing. Do they fit true to size, or do I need a half-size up? Thanks!!!!
What shoe is that?

There's a lot of talent in this post and it's good to see people still collect vintage.

These pics are from when I was selling shoes a lot about 3-4 years ago. I'll post some of my stuff I own later.
ip83o5.jpg

wlwtwn.jpg

2q2ldvq.jpg

14mf2n6.jpg

arwav.jpg

izt4kn.jpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

don't think I posted either of these in here yet (apologies if I did).  not OG, but still vintage. 

Air Burst (Leather) - Dark Forest/Cool Grey/White - 1998:

Air Burst - Madras Red/Black/White - 1996 Footlocker Exclusive:
i know someone who would be well jealous of these. please let me know if you ever plan to sell them so i can put you in touch with him

well there's a pair of the madras for sale right now, same size, deadstock. I can give you the info if you can't find them. i don't plan on ever getting rid of these though, bursts are my favorite model of nikes, I collect them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Air Bakin' White/Black TB Colorway
2yjr6hc.jpg

I love white and black sneakers. Yeah, the Bakins are best known for the Red and Blue colorways, but IMO the colorblocking really works on these.

Hello,

From what I can gather just by the pics, it looks like a cross-trainer of some sort.  Maybe this was the precursor to the Jordan Trunner (training/runner) to be released maybe that year?  I don't recall really.  Damn this old age!!!!  I wanna say that it looks about late '98 early '99.  Someone clarify this pls.  Thanks gang!!!

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

ATTN All TVH members: I need help! I am wanting to buy these badly, but don't know the sizing. Do they fit true to size, or do I need a half-size up? Thanks!!!!
What shoe is that?

Trainer Max SC's.

Hello,

From what I can gather just by the pics, it looks like a cross-trainer of some sort.  Maybe this was the precursor to the Jordan Trunner (training/runner) to be released maybe that year?  I don't recall really.  Damn this old age!!!!  I wanna say that it looks about late '98 early '99.  Someone clarify this pls.  Thanks gang!!!

I'm doing some research trying to find the name. I have a similar looking shoe in my collection.

Old pic of some Deions I have.  Wish they would retro these and the red niners colorway
smokin.gif

30f36932573a1bb4f1b01ca9cde74087e45b06e0.jpg

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Air Pippen 1 - White/Black/Silver. These things are heavy as bricks. I think they're from one of the first years that Nike used full length air soles. They actually have the same sole bottom as the Air Max Uptempo 3's above.

Back
Top Bottom