yo krooma u selling any of these?
1261258364_b87ad1ea77_b.jpg

aim:GeKOh
hotmail/msn:[email protected]

GeKOh:tongue:hOR356PhOR LnDn.

in search of:am bws,pre 03` af1 mids, dunk highs. in a 11.5 or 12

hi guys

need your help

my "vintage" hook up can sell me for 125 usd shipped a pair of DS NIB Air Pegasus from 1987 with all the "papers", in a size 12.5....since i dont know a lot of vintage nike runners.....is this a fair price???

also, he has this pair, can anybody give me some info on these? these are also from 1987

and these goodies, i would like to have some good price estimations, since i dont want to overpay!

Team Vintage Heat​

Quote:
thanks gianfranco! the pegasus for sure will be copped.

Thats a great deal, I wouldn't think twice about copping them!

Quote:
the other ones still tinking about it, ill let you know if i pass on them....

thanks karl, btw.. what size are they?

Quote:
nice pair of OG am90 you have in your ebay shop, to bad of the small cracks
Team Vintage Heat​

wsup team vintage heat.... I know this might not be too old like some stuff thats on here but....

I need some help/info on these...my boy had these in a bluish grey with neon c/w back in like 7th grade (1999)....

the style code # is 604160 201

pics :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
63lgcvb.jpg
632rmmr.jpg
5x73upx.jpg
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted:sz 6.5 or 7 DS am1b atmos safari or urawa am1

Here we go with a taste of my dad's collection, sadly most being sold, half size too big for me. More to come.
Nike Waffle Trainer VNDS a la 1974:
dscf0471bk3.jpg

dscf0472ca6.jpg

dscf0470yh9.jpg

Air Tech Challenge 1:
dscf0478qy0.jpg

Reebok D-Time (Dee Brown):
dscf0483pw4.jpg

dscf0484nu9.jpg

dscf0486ym1.jpg
Team PhD.

Quote:
where are our members gone? it looks like its just me, patrick, jack and gianfranco LOL anyway! They will come back!
have no fear babylebron is here! lol but yea I'd suggest you ask for a tag pic on those Pipps (that is, if you haven't already). let us know how it goes!

M!kei'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Quote:
I think dude wanted to cry
I think I want to cry as well. not entirely sure that I'm kidding... :wow:
eek.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

yall gotta know the name of these. i've been looking everywhere. dont let me down. not knowing the name of these is torture. please give me any info
1348514307_deae703edc.jpg

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This is the only thing that I'm good at...
I am the bad guy, Kryptonite: The Green Chronic​
D O D G E R S

Quote:
NOMOS?!!!
yes indeedy. by far the hottest colorway IMO. I've only seen a few pairs, all from Japanese sellers which leads me to believe that they are Japan exclusives. info?

M!kei'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

That wharehouse is crazy!

I know everyone has seen these before. I just got bored and took some more pics of my grails. (If only my size)
6ezvwit.jpg

4lid955.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

^ theres no way YOU never heard of Nomo's kapepper, they're a classic man! :b
tongue.gif
DSC01393.JPG
DSC01506.JPG
178027411.jpg

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Back
Top Bottom