++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Sorry team been away for a while im in the process of building a new house I have about 3 new pickups but they are all packed away in storage. :frown:
frown.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

My latest pickup....'92 air trainer accel....
4zsqb91.jpg
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONEFOR SALE:AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DSAIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

^ Yep, huarache on these....I think it's a great shoe overall. If they had the huarache logo on the tongue instead of the cross training, they'd probably fetch more money...but hey,if I can find more DS pairs of these for under $50, I'm all for it!
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

hey i was just wondering are there any sites besides ebay where i can find vintage shoes because i can never find the shoes i really like on ebay in my size

OGfiend are those accel's a 10.5? I think I lost that auction to you on ebay haha. I left my room and forgot that the auction was already ending :smh:
smh.gif

Mpdaking....ebay is SERIOUSLY your best bet, the selection is great...you just have to look closely.

Air in822...they're a size 10.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:

OGfiend....yea it was a sz 10 now that I went back to look at it...I'm still kickin myself. Great pickup though man.

I love this thread.
This might be one of the most educational shoe threads on NT. Keep it up!

I got a few new OG pickups from ebay, I'll post as soon as they are available. I feel like Pillars are a dime a dozen here. Took me forever to find a pair for cheap.
Team Platano​
Dominicano Yo Soy

can anybody tell me what these are called. they're mine and i love em, but for the life of me i can't think of what they're called. (the sku # is "130247 111" if that helps)

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

4ys6edi.jpg

Good stuff right there, these were the @#%$ back in the day, white and grey flight 89's, too bad they didnt use the same synthetic leather on the retro's

Quote:
can anybody tell me what these are called. they're mine and i love em, but for the life of me i can't think of what they're called. (the sku # is "130247 111" if that helps)

I believe those are the AIR SCHOOL FLIGHTS. I had the low top version in my freshman or sophmore year in HS 95-96.

hey wats up team how you been karl um one question where can i find a pair of bo jackson size 10.5 for cheap on ebay what would they be under????
WANTED:tongue:uff and stuff sb dunks size 10 1/2
F/S:jd sports air foce ones size 11 250 shipped or best offer

Team Vintage
Heat​

Never too old..​

Nice pick-ups karl... those shorts should go well with that sweatshirt you picked-up a few weeks back...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

^ I certainly hope he doesn't wear those shorts! Haha....

But WOW at the Different World pics....is that waiter looking guy wearing revolutions??
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:

That last shirt is awsome Karl. Is it wearable? I dont know...lol. Either way it is sick!

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Back
Top Bottom