++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

def wearable LOL...will not crack :wink:
wink.gif
s169.photobucket.com/albu...nadian.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Quote:
I believe those are the AIR SCHOOL FLIGHTS. I had the low top version in my freshman or sophmore year in HS 95-96.
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Just felt like adding a little bit to the thread so...

AM's, you can never go wrong, super comfy nothing like the retros. Oh and a bottle of Veuve to set the mood right always lol.

My girl after a morning of gift sharing, she got the ogs, I got the Louis bag lolll. Way to reverse roles.

I love taking bart around the city, feels like NY loll. But my fav kicks from 6th grade so I had to cop a few pairs of these. Oh and my spoiled lil bro with a Columbia jacket on, this is vintage heat right?

More stuff for my girl, I got em too lol.

Some stuff for me, I just can never do pickup threads or wdywt, I'm trying to but it's been years lol.

A fav of my girl

Oh and I flew two hours only to leave the same night to give my Godson this fit. Stitchs jeans, lacoste polo, and 14s...damn I wish I was a kid lol.

Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

Those 1988 trainers are size 10 and are owned by yours truly.
Thank you guys for the auction plug! I haven't really posted here in a while, and i'm not really looking to join any teams, but heres a little more of what i got.
some beat STINGS

89 pegasus

force 180s

commands

og VI

94 Is and baby ogs

and my grail of all grails

Them Pressures are clean! amazing how there's absolutely no yellowing... unless you PS'd it... haha
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

to my fellow Vintage Team members:

I need some help here, I am trying to find the new Barkley vs Godzilla Tee in sz XL but I have not seen it in my area, If anyone could cop it for me I would really appreciate the help, just send me a PM.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

Those pressures are amazing! I would love to find a pair in that condition!

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONEFOR SALE:AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DSAIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

I love this thread. Nothing much to contribute, just a few things.

These Bruins are clean for real though. I believe they are from '82. A few views.
o7le1h.jpg

vn2eds.jpg

igw4du.jpg

jsgkcj.jpg

msbs7l.jpg

I thought this 7 was pretty big when I squashed my foot into them once pretending (they could, they might) fit . Here is one compared to an '07 AFI sz. 9. Looks pretty big for a sz.7 imho.
mt14co.jpg

A little bit of gear.

I love windbreakers, especially this one.
547slz.jpg

Cardigan sweatshirt
mwqomu.jpg

MJ!
8zr7g4.jpg

Notice the JC on the tennis ball crest. Probably not due the bad pics. OG tennis tantrum thrower Jimmy Connors. This line is Jimmy Connors by Slavenger. Pretty cool c/w.
opntwh.jpg
:wow:
embarassed.gif
. Oh yeah everything was purchased in person at physical stores, yes it took time, however it was very fun and very reasonably priced!

Quote:
anybody else has flyers/user manual that came with their vintage nikesaw that's messed up. no love for rbk/adidas etc...? :b
tongue.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Karl - thanks for the comments. I really like this box too! They actually are not the box for the shoes that they are pictured w/ but it is the box that they came in. Took some more pics for you. I have some unsteady hands :\
ohwell.gif
2s61n48.jpg
23igfhk.jpg
2h6wqck.jpg

Later

Back
Top Bottom