++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Came in today so iam just adding on...
284177448.jpg

284177451.jpg

284177442.jpg

And FINALLY after years apon years of searching my two grails together....
284178782.jpg
TeamVintageHeat
Never too old..​

BigTy23: these are not my kind of shoe, but i have to admit that i wouldmnt mind having these....these look fabulous!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
noir.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

yeah man. those trainer sc's retroed in 2001. they were one of i think 3 orginial colorways that were released in the early 90s. all three were retroed. the other is the medicine ball, and the last one is the white,navy blue,red pair. which is also just so simple that it stands above the rest

just an amazing simple colorway. leather all around. just sturdy shoe. i wish nike would make more colors like that. just shoes that match anything but have a bit of style ingrained with the actual shoe design. not so much the colorway appeal.

14829-3.JPG

-botton of image here:
33vn8sx.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

your trainers wally, truely amazing!!!

i am on the lookout for some trainer I, hope that i can find a pair in Belgium, when i a back in a few weeks
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

WallyHopp- Your trainer game is crazy! and BigTy23- :smokin
smokin.gif
crazy carbons! Voltages are a grail of mine but I can never find them. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

14829-3.JPG
---<span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:xx-large;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center">Team Vintage Heat</div><!-----</span><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:verdana;font-size:large;">Never too old..</span><!-----</div><!-----

Nice lemons up there! I have a pair also but they a kind of beat. Hopefully my OG trainers will be in tomorrow.
<!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:times new roman;font-size:xx-large;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center">Team Vintage Heat</div><!-----</span><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:verdana;font-size:large;">Never too old..</span><!-----</div><!-----

Quote:
kapepper - Is that $400 for just the box? Also, is that box for the OG 1's?

It is just the box for a size 3.5 sky jordan i think.

Me and my friend were watching it, later on he calls me and asks if i bid 400 for him because on his account someone bid that much for it.....

yea i dont know what happened. He needs to find out who did or what happened, because I didn't bid for him and he didn't bid that much.
FS 6 pairs of Jordans size 4.5-6!
FS Retro Playoff 8s, size 9 (Dec Release) =D
FS DS Unlucky size 7.5

Whattup Team V...

Working from home, eating some cereal, and felt like posting some pics. A little dusty, but still heat to me!

Air Challenge Huarache 1992:
284618968.jpg

Air Tech Challenge 3/4 1991:
284618930.jpg

Air Radicate 1993:
284618952.jpg

Air Pressure 1989:
284618937.jpg

Peace!

check out seller rubber sole revolution dude has alot of heat.
one of them being ds size 9.5 og am1 white/red/grey
Team Vintage
Heat​

yup, those am87s of him are crazy....

he is a member of the team, sn is someting like vintage sole i think...
but his ebay store ha indeed a lot of heattttt!

new to the collection :smile:
smile.gif
175868_3805bd9aff_l.jpg
175867_d87f7adde1_l.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom