++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Agreed upon the new members. I feel ya karl about to get ready for the office. I hate wearing a shirt and tie to work everyday but the money is good. Keep postin everyone this team is gettin poppin. So much heat since saturday has been posted. I'm very excited to be a part of something special to come.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

^^^^^^ :smokin
smokin.gif
couldnt agree more with that statement ... and too bad you have to get dressed up, at my firm everyday is dress down friday :pimp:
pimp.gif

Can someone PM me the SIG ...
looking out for steals and deals :pimp:
pimp.gif
.. I have a pair of OG black/black Air Raids sz 9.5 DS for cheap .

hey Aku, i have reached my 5 pm limits a day, so i suggest sending a PM to Pat or anybody else who has the sig (or send me a pm, with your email, and then ill send you the sig, with the instructions how to post it...) thanks

por suerte, i dont have to wear a tie and white shirt at the office, but since everybody left for summervacations (i already took mine a few weeks back), i am practically alone at the office, which is good for sure :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Rbn, send me a pm with your email, and i wil get back at you with the sig

@lboiczo : how do you manage to find all those shoes without bankrupptin yourself and keep the girlfriend happy???? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

oh, yes, found these stickers on my old tennisbag....reminded me of the days that i was hunting stickers rather then shoes (stickers were for free :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

kapepper - I can pm some people sigs if you want me to. Ill get them out later today. Let me know.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

^^^^would be great! can you sent them to akurat (sent him a mail) and and rbn? also sent email to shawn with sig

By the way, glad you resolved your sig problem :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

sig check 3, 4 .... boo ya. I got some Air Yewtahs coming in the mail for the ACG lovers. I will post some pics when I get them. All I can say is WOW to those Air Tech Collections..... I feel like such a chump now
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

I'll post my application later tonight... Great stuff thus far!
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

hello Team
i see this going alright!
i would like to ask members if they could also post some detailed pics of some of the shoes they have: diferent angles, soles, ogbox, .... in this way we can learn a little bit more about every aspect of the shoes...(i think it isobviousm that i am an educational scientist)

lboiczo :x
sick.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Damn so mant ATC's in here I gotta grab a pair. I need a 12 both colors. Karl please post in wanted secetion. Gotta get back I'll be back in 2 or 3 hours.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

Everyone need to go to the general section and rep your team. TVH to the max. Nice stuff esco if kapepper agrees I will pm u the sig.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

all of these air tech challenges are awesome. im only 15 but i love older stuff.
all i have is older jays but i am looking for older shoes. especially the tech challenge 2's. if anyone has szie 9.5-10.5 hit me up please

Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

I don't have much...
kapepper....

outer:

inner ( the left is more cracked because i wore em on crutches for a day):

and mine actually do say "Air Trainer SC II"
here.Wanted: Flash Dunks, sz 9.5-10

@ thanks explosive for the pics, very appreciated!
you have actually my holy grail, had these back in 1990, the same color
i think i will stalk you for those :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom