++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Ill try to get up more pics tomorrow. Heres a couple pairs now.

62pt6xs.jpg

54eg3sj.jpg

5yma1e1.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

well. A stunting GoTRILL...welcome back on the team! :smile:
smile.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

(are they going to give back the bait sn?)
schaef you gave me a good reason never to wear my ATC II, have seen here a another pair of ATC II who had the same cracks

ajjack
babyheat :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Gum,

They are from 97. Snake mids. Also came in a reverse colorway of blue and white that were also dope. Only mids I really like.

Pepper,

Don't wear them. These even with the cracks make a great display piece. Maybe the greatest design Nike ever came up with. And that color pops more than any I have ever seen.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I got a question for my fellow TVH. Do you think these are wearable. Just won the VIIs off ebay. VIs im to scared to wear. what do you think?

522hjyh.jpg

4mllypv.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

def agree with the design aspect...the lavaprint, the colors, the detail, the soles,....totally dif then any other shoe.....

problem is that prices are going crazy lately on these ATC II
i have seen totally beaten pairs go for at least 100 usd :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I would think those Bordeauxs are OK to wear.

Fantastic stuff here, Team Vintage Heat. The plethora of ATCs and XTs here are killing me!

Kapepper, love your stuff and love your team idea. Like you, my first Nike was the Trainer SC Low. I had the lime version. I would KILL for another pair in a size 10. I have been on the hunt for years.....the cloest I found was a NDS pair of 9.5s that went for something ridiculous. I'd drop a grip for DS OG 10 (wink wink, y'all!).

I am not one to jump all around teams, but I would take an application for you guys! I have some vintage heat - no pics on this PC - I will have to post later. Sucks cuz I am a size 10 now....I used to be a 9/9.5 in my high school days and sold most of my older shoes because they didn't fit anymore. I still do have some vintage goodies, with a lot of my OGs being Jordans, but I'll see what I can throw up!

[email protected]/flintgreynt

A "LIL" something but nothing major like you other NT'ers...

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

hmmmmm, so right now I'm in the market for some Bred VIII's and Diamond Turf's. Not the size I wanted, but I think I can scoop 'em up both for some low prices. Plus they got baby Missions that I have to get for my lil' nephew! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

However....I want some Air Max 1s and 95s like nobody's business. Dang, would ya'll forgive me if I copped Retros?? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

@ HK Feet 27:

This was the exact same thing that happend to me, when I got it. I had to change it and now it works for me.

I sent you the exact link from my sig...Dont know, why it wont work for you. Let me send you the one Karl sent me...Maybe this one works !

Edit: airjordanjack, those hares...
pimp.gif

I got baby cardinals and raptors but couldnt find any hares yet ! dope stuff!
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.

bordeuxs should e wearable...vi's i doubt it
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Who wants to be down with TEAM CANT GET THE SIG TO WORK?
<!-----<spanstyle=color:red;font-family:timesnewroman;font-size:xx-large;]<!-----<divstyle="text-align:center">TeamVintage
Heat</div><!--
Team Vintage
Heat​
[/link]
Never too old..​

Oh well
maybe tommorrow
size 8.5 heads check ebay
nice vintage up there
Team Vintage
Heat​
[/link]