++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

hi guys
back from galapagos. one word AMAZING!!!

truelyy amazing...also, nice things posted the last few days....
freshkicks: great trainrs: WOW condition

shorty: Good to see you posting again!!!
I love af1: no problem: Welcome!
Mike: great pick up!!
carlos: thanks for the pics!!!

tomorrow ill post some galapagos pics!!!
now, i need some sleep!

ciaooo!
Karl
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

Cant wait to see the pics! Sounds like fun Karl.
I love AF1 - bout to PM you the sig.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

thanks again airjordanjack and kapepper (did i spell that right?)
TEAM-AF-ONE x TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
x Team Vintage Heat

one final request

put my name on wanted list - AF1 size 11-12 (lows) and 11.5-12 (mids, high)
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat​
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

^ grr >:
mad.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

a non sneaker post:

here they are , the pics of galapagos, just a small selection of over 600 pics LOL

your servant snorkling in "concha perla"

the famous galapagos tortuga, yes they live free and in the wild, and they can weight up to 300 kgs an be 150 years and up of age

the beach in isla isabela:

fishermen

the iguanas

and another "me-pic"
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Nice pics Karl! Looks like fun.

I love AF1 and Mr KbiZZLe looks like I have some more competion for the vintage 11.5-12 Air Force 1's. lol.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

this really hurts me seeing this pair...my grail b eaten to dead...remembers me of my apir when i was 13 years old, i think i dissected them when they were in this condition
nike1rd1.jpg

nike3mj4.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

great ad Paul, also never saw this one...
these ads make me droole!!!
i remember when these pink ATII were on sale for like 30 usd in belgium stores back in 1992, 1993
does anybody actually have a pair of these?
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

c'mon man, you know I got those (the blue pair in the ad is the low top version). I didnt forget you had the lime pair! :wink:
wink.gif
6y1ucdk.jpg
6y4kco9.jpg
6nw2vsy.jpg
6uq0dnp.jpg

wow Paul
great set up
i suppose this is in a nike store! these are all museum pieces...they are so clean...every pair...!!

the air trainer pic is nice...almost the evolution of from a simple pair of AT's ending with the AT3
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

and i just saw that my last post didnt make the switch to yuku...looks nice anyway, NT Yuku, avatars are bigger

my sig didnt make it over. but use the new yuku address and its quite simple to add a new sig for the members

^ Wally, didn't recognize you with the new avatar... haha...

That display is amazin! The SCII's... damn nice... surprised that those have yet to make it to the retro list...

I asked TeAM FAM about this, but I'll ask you guys about this, too:

Are the Air Max Grooves a retro or an original hybrid? For some reason, I remember seeing an AM Groove along side the AM1 in a late 80's catalog scan.

Any help would be appreciated.

A friend asked about it and I just want it cleared up. It's one of those things that one doesn't need to know, but would cause one to lose sleep overcuriosity. image

Thanks in advance.

^i really have no idea about those grooves....but i have a feeling that these are retros...but like said, i am not sure...
also, does anybody know how to post pictures without uploading them to yuku or photobucket, just using image properties? Dont see anything in the yukuinterfaace n postinga pic, besides the ones you have uploaded...thanks!

kapepper wrote:
also, does anybody know how to post pictures without uploading them to yuku or photobucket, just using image properties? Dont see anything in the yuku interfaace n postinga pic, besides the ones you have uploaded...thanks!

not sure if this answers your question, but when you click on the 'Insert Image' button, a bunch of your yuku images appear... on top there is abutton labelled 'Add from URL'... there you can just paste your link...

Back
Top Bottom