++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

4fd1_1.JPG

just checking of it works, pics with url
btw, these revs are on ebay
thanks for the info on how posting pics!

EDIT
these trainers are amazing, to bad they are in a small size

286f_12.JPG

2d53_12.JPG

3dda_12.JPG

My favorite generic looking trainers are probably trainers that are just a basic white but with a nice touch of color added somwhere:

4d6e_1.JPG

NIKE Air Cross Trainer High III

4be9_1.JPG

same as above. different colorway

010d_1.JPG

NIKE AIR Cross Trainer Low III

b2e1_1.JPG

-again just a basic white.black shoe. But the blue placement is perfect. Tongue, lace lock, and toe is all you need for a shoe to pop.
ed34_1.JPG

-all blue with blue midsole and just blue accents everywhere.
---

all you need is a colored tongue and colored midsole and you are 100%
pimp.gif

100 true wally about the trainers....damn that these are all small sizes, bc theu go mad cheap on ebay.....

also, why do some message stay blank?

have a nice evening ya all!

What's up Team,

Some dope stuff in this thread.

CAN I JOIN THE TEAM?

Here is some of my Late 90's OG Nike basketball stuff.

Hey guys...Havent been posting in ages ! This thread grew amazingly ! Great stuff showcased here !!! Keep it up...Here is a small contribution of mine...

Some Bonus pics...

1985 Air Jordan 1 Metallic blue, sz.11

Very nice flightposites jvhoop22! Do they run true to size? I wear an 11 in basically everything but for foamposites I wear a sz. 10.5. So would I go forthe 10.5 or 11? Thanks.

uknowdonti,

flightposites run true to size for me as far as Nike basketball kicks. If you are worried though, you could go for the size 11 since they contour to your feetreally well.

DOPE metallic 1s btw. I saw some girl wearing the white/metallic orange ones in uptown in NYC over the summer and she destroyed me neck. I would LOVE to own apair.

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

whats up with this site? is it legit? sneakers look legit but look how many sizes they have
www.deadstockoriginals.com

size 9 heads ds bin 150
bd96_1.JPG
One tell-tale sign in knowing that site is@*!+%+$%$ is that it has their sneakers were listed as "Ex(c)lusive Jordans." Secondly, the shoeswere like clay-mation.

very nice barkleys and pippens dynatriX. i need a pair of pippen Is before they retro...

everything all right here?
everybody into vintage is welcome so hola at alll the new members.....
here is a pic i know you guys will like....
enjoy!

1fe15ae8c87e4a320a64a6a68a6954e4aae4534.pjpg

and some catalog pics (took finally some time to take some pics)
c4e3528fe453c00076d5402b3054640deafd012.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom