++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

does it work for me?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Very excited just got these in the mail today!! Here is a little teaser more pics to come later.
4vduv5f.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Damn. I'm so afraid of cracks I don't even touch half my **** let alone wear it.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

Just thought i would add im size 8-8.5 and looking for og jordans 1-11. Thanks.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

We need to make a deal with eachother on ebay auctions so we are all not constantly bidding against eachother..... There is no reason those Air Techs should be $400.....

Shorty is constantly wearing
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

its insane those prices...
some vintage kicks are going so cheap (see the air trainers for example, you can have some OG DS ATIII from 1991 for less then 120 USD, or a year ago saw my grails going for 100 USD, NDS, the air trainer II, but auction already ended, so my bad)
while at the same time its becoming difiuclt to have an agassi steal

somebody offered me 500 USD for my ATC II :wow:
eek.gif

I sold a pair of DS ATC III, size 13 for 240 USD (i felt a little little bid bad for selling those for that money, they didnt even had an OG box, but he offered that money, and sicen i already had a pair in my size, no prob in parting from them) ( :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
ATC II NDS :smile:

and i really considered buiying them as a restoratiun project :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [url=http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=4293.topic]
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Karl what size do you wear? And penny II any color sz. 12-13 please to wanted list.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

I love wearing Vintage Stuff. A lot of my older shoes are just shoes I've had for a long time. That's why I don't really worry as much about cracks because I'm the original owner of most of them. If I do get something on ebay, it has to be used in good worn condition because If I were to get something like say.......the Air Tech Challenge 3/4's.....the ones from 91-92 in black/White w/ Pink Floral print all over them (like the ones above that went for 405 USD).......it would be too tempting for me not to wear them (especially if I'm paying HUNDREDS of dollars for them). My worst Cracking experience was 3 different pairs of OG Aqua VIII's and 2 Different pair of '93 Solo Flights in Grey/Blue.

I fell that if you're wearing something vintage, it's like you have to pick your spots when wearing them.I wouldn't wear anything vintage to the club, and I wouldn't wear anything vintage to do anything athletic. I work at Champs part time and standing on your feet and moving back and forth from the salesfloor to the stockroom would be too much for a Pre '95 shoe that doesn't have a straight rubber mid and outsole (shoes like OG AF1's AF2's, Jordan I's, Courtforces, Dunks). The oldest shoe I've worn there that aren't rubber are my Shadow X's.

To Me, Vintage Stuff is for Chill Days.
Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1
King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.
Teamam Fam.
Team Vintage Heat.Vintage Heat Since 1980!!!
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

^Sick Barkleys I really hope they dont ruin a classic with the upcomming retros. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I dont think the Air Tech retros are that horrible either. By no means are they comparable to the beauty of the old ones, but they will have to do.... I have seen some people do some very good custom work on the new ones. Those techs up there that went for $400 were retroed I thought around 2000 and were a total flop (could be mistaken). I feel like the same thing is happening.

Just won these bad boys for $15.... They are a size 14 though so I either can wear 12 pairs of socks or another shoe inside them!!! Just a great shoe I could resist. More pics when I get em.
53phmxl.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Yea I just bought it cause I loved the shoe. I mean I have bought 8's and small stuff too so whats the diff. And kapepper we might have some issues because I am a size 11-12 myself :\
ohwell.gif
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom