++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Nice Lemon! those still wearable? They look good Talk to me about that box
edit: for some color
1985 ajko, bulls, and royals

Last edited:
Connor- yea still wearable(thank you baby jesus). the box is called an Icebox, you can get them from laced-up.com although I just looked and they are sold out of all of them, again lol. I got the small one, I don't really care to put any jordans in it so the small size is fine for my runners.

nice 85 set!

Good stuff guys. Does anyone know what happened to the op? Dude had OG heat for ages. The only vintage sneakers I have at the moment.

^ They are indeed wearable. The seller kept them in a climate controlled dark room. He did an excellent job preserving them. Polyurethane has a chance of long survival if kept in cool dark place.

^My man, you are single handedly bringing back a ton of memories with all the runners. The Crafts, Base II's, etc.....I've seen a few of the og's around for sell, but for my height and weight, I know they wouldn't hold up well. I bought the Base II retroes strictly on the strength of nostalgia, but yhey still don't hold a candle to the og stuff posted. Nice stuff everyone.

If you found a pair of craft or base II's you'd be able to wear them, the only thing you may have to worry about is sole separation. Thanks brother

Cleaned up the crafts last night, quik on foot shot. Most likely going to whiten the toe mesh and maybe a minor paint touch up. I'm pumped on overall condition of these though.

Last edited:
xxnamebrandxx, those Mowabb II's up there are dope! I don't know if I've seen that colorway much before. That's one shoe I wish Nike had retroed back when they were still making decent retros. A retro these days would likely be pretty terrible, like the Air Escape highs they did a few years ago. My OG Mowabb II's crumbled, unfortunately.

I'm afraid to wear my Escape lows, now. :frown:

Also, here's a pair of rarely-seen 1995 Air Bursts. This colorway was retroed twice, once in 1998, and again in 2001, but the original 1995 pair is scarce (and this pair is unwearable, unfortunately).

Brian- well damn! those bursts are beautiful. wow! Its sad we will never get anything close to that again :smh:

Reps to Denver and Lemon for the Zoom Alphas. That's true vintage. I had these in middle school and purchased this pair on ebay some years back.

Back
Top Bottom