Teams who play on the "road" while at home....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by dmxfury

When the steelers play the fans show up well everywhere. Not because they travel well, the fans are just all over due to the success of the team and the dynamics of the Pittsburghs history
Not with you trying to complicate the reason. Man just say it is because they win. Just like the Cowboy in the early 90s. They win, they have fans just like any other team.
laugh.gif

historically, steeler fans probably travel the best and most consistent out of all 4 major sports, combine that with the fact there's usually a pretty sizeable amount of steeler fans already living in alot of big cities that have football teams as well. the steeler fans travel win or lose.  i don't like the team but their fan base gets around.

now regarding the kings.    i love arguing 2000-02 lakers kings matchups with members on here and going back and forth about game 5 and game 6 and what have you.  i hated the kings at the time but they better not move down here to anaheim or move at all. the lakers would seriously have 45 home games every season if the kings move down here.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

ALL LAKERS ROAD GAMES

Ummmm, not in Chicago sir.

who remembers the MVP chants in boston like 5 years ago, that was disgusting SMH

Not the same.. the Celtics won like 17 games that year. If anything, that shows the lack of support of our fans when a team is no good.
30t6p3b.gif
I was actually at that game, rather sad.

*Fenway South - anytime the Red Sox come to Camden Yards, they fill that joint up like 80/20...no joke

Came in to say this.
laugh.gif
Its legit cheaper to go to a O's/Sox game in BMore WITH travel than it is to go in Boston and not have the worst seat in the house.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

ALL LAKERS ROAD GAMES

Ummmm, not in Chicago sir.

who remembers the MVP chants in boston like 5 years ago, that was disgusting SMH

Not the same.. the Celtics won like 17 games that year. If anything, that shows the lack of support of our fans when a team is no good.
30t6p3b.gif
I was actually at that game, rather sad.

*Fenway South - anytime the Red Sox come to Camden Yards, they fill that joint up like 80/20...no joke

Came in to say this.
laugh.gif
Its legit cheaper to go to a O's/Sox game in BMore WITH travel than it is to go in Boston and not have the worst seat in the house.

Yankees/Red Sox when they come to the Ballpark at Arlington. (Texas Rangers)

Used to work there, and there were so many Sox/Yankees fans that you didn't even know who the crowd was cheering for when it got loud in there.
laugh.gif

Yankees/Red Sox when they come to the Ballpark at Arlington. (Texas Rangers)

Used to work there, and there were so many Sox/Yankees fans that you didn't even know who the crowd was cheering for when it got loud in there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

now regarding the kings.    i love arguing 2000-02 lakers kings matchups with members on here and going back and forth about game 5 and game 6 and what have you.  i hated the kings at the time but they better not move down here to anaheim or move at all. the lakers would seriously have 45 home games every season if the kings move down here.
That is just 4 more home games. Talking like Lakers fans will come out to the Kings games in Anaheim when the Kings aren't even playing the Lakers. 82 home games.
laugh.gif

That is just 4 more home games. Talking like Lakers fans will come out to the Kings games in Anaheim when the Kings aren't even playing the Lakers. 82 home games.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

its probably going to be cheap tickets. if people are just looking to have a good time, watch some basketball then why not just stay in anaheim to go to a kings game instead of driving all the way to LA. Laker fans, which is majority of anaheim will come out and go to the games just to have a good time. why is it so hard to believe that they wont?

laugh.gif

its probably going to be cheap tickets. if people are just looking to have a good time, watch some basketball then why not just stay in anaheim to go to a kings game instead of driving all the way to LA. Laker fans, which is majority of anaheim will come out and go to the games just to have a good time. why is it so hard to believe that they wont?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
What is wrong with the fan base from Anaheim? The Ducks have poor attendance and Lakers fans are willing to watch Kings games just to have a good time. How about watching the Lakers game at a sports bar that is being played at the same time instead. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What is wrong with the fan base from Anaheim? The Ducks have poor attendance and Lakers fans are willing to watch Kings games just to have a good time. How about watching the Lakers game at a sports bar that is being played at the same time instead. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you obviously dont get it bro
laugh.gif

people like to go to games just to have a good time especially if its cheap tickets. they dont need to show any type of loyalty to the teams playing. a lot my friends who are giants fans go to a's games just for fun and because they dont have to spend an arm and a leg for tickets. i've been to warriors games even when the Lakers arent playing and God knows i'm not there to support the warriors
laugh.gif
. just there to have a good time  

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

people like to go to games just to have a good time especially if its cheap tickets. they dont need to show any type of loyalty to the teams playing. a lot my friends who are giants fans go to a's games just for fun and because they dont have to spend an arm and a leg for tickets. i've been to warriors games even when the Lakers arent playing and God knows i'm not there to support the warriors
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You must have missed the part where the Kings and Lakers usually play at the same time if they are at home.

Lakers fan watching the Lakers: "You watching Kobe drop 100 on LeBron right now?"
Lakers fan having a good time at the Kings game: "Nah, I'm at the Kings game."
Lakers fan watching the Lakers"
indifferent.gif
..."
Lakers fan not having a good time at the Kings game: "I'm not having a good time."

You can at least suggest folks doing that when the Heat are in town against the Kings. I've been to Warriors games myself and it's a good time watching opposing players set career highs in points. But if you wanna spend $15 in the nosebleeds choppin it up with yourself just to have a good time regardless, that is cool too.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You must have missed the part where the Kings and Lakers usually play at the same time if they are at home.

Lakers fan watching the Lakers: "You watching Kobe drop 100 on LeBron right now?"
Lakers fan having a good time at the Kings game: "Nah, I'm at the Kings game."
Lakers fan watching the Lakers"
indifferent.gif
..."
Lakers fan not having a good time at the Kings game: "I'm not having a good time."

You can at least suggest folks doing that when the Heat are in town against the Kings. I've been to Warriors games myself and it's a good time watching opposing players set career highs in points. But if you wanna spend $15 in the nosebleeds choppin it up with yourself just to have a good time regardless, that is cool too.
laugh.gif

Obviously, the teams with a big fanbase tend to get around, especially if they have good teams (Yankees, Red Sox, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, etc.) Even Staples Center gets filled with their fair share of Celtics fans whenever the Lakers play them. 

Obviously, the teams with a big fanbase tend to get around, especially if they have good teams (Yankees, Red Sox, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, etc.) Even Staples Center gets filled with their fair share of Celtics fans whenever the Lakers play them. 

Back
Top Bottom