Teams who play on the "road" while at home....

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Lakers @ Kings. If you ain't a Kings fan in Sacramento, you probably a Faker fan
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  what the hell happened to the worlds greatest fans?  9 years ago you could hear them damn cowbells down here,  now the kings fanbase is a shell of what it once was.
I have been trying hard to deny this...... but its true
ohwell.gif
A few years of being terrible in a poor/struggling/somewhat small market will do this to ya I guess
There were Lakers fans in Sac since the beginning of time. Same applies to the Warriors games when the Lakers are in town. It is not some new revelation that some how the Kings/Warriors fans became Lakers fans. They were just hiding during the "good" years.
laugh.gif

Acid knows wsup.

*cough*BOSTON*cough*

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Lakers @ Kings. If you ain't a Kings fan in Sacramento, you probably a Faker fan
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  what the hell happened to the worlds greatest fans?  9 years ago you could hear them damn cowbells down here,  now the kings fanbase is a shell of what it once was.
I have been trying hard to deny this...... but its true
ohwell.gif
A few years of being terrible in a poor/struggling/somewhat small market will do this to ya I guess
There were Lakers fans in Sac since the beginning of time. Same applies to the Warriors games when the Lakers are in town. It is not some new revelation that some how the Kings/Warriors fans became Lakers fans. They were just hiding during the "good" years.
laugh.gif

Acid knows wsup.

*cough*BOSTON*cough*

was at the Heat vs Knicks game last week, it was probably 70-30% Heat/Knicks fans, but us Knick fans were so loud we sounded like we ran the place, it's that NY swagger homie, LeBron being booed at the foul line in his own building was a GREAT moment to witness.

was at the Heat vs Knicks game last week, it was probably 70-30% Heat/Knicks fans, but us Knick fans were so loud we sounded like we ran the place, it's that NY swagger homie, LeBron being booed at the foul line in his own building was a GREAT moment to witness.

Man when the Steelers came to RFK........I mean the place in Raljon, MD, they were DEEP. I mean DEEP!

Man when the Steelers came to RFK........I mean the place in Raljon, MD, they were DEEP. I mean DEEP!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

lol I live in NJ and this past summer I went to Steelers vs Giants pre-season game. I paid double almost triple the cost. And I'd do it again too.
pimp.gif

The stadium was pretty much all Steelers.

lol I live in NJ and this past summer I went to Steelers vs Giants pre-season game. I paid double almost triple the cost. And I'd do it again too.
pimp.gif

The stadium was pretty much all Steelers.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

When the steelers play the fans show up well everywhere. Not because they travel well, the fans are just all over due to the success of the team and the dynamics of the Pittsburghs history
Not with you trying to complicate the reason. Man just say it is because they win. Just like the Cowboy in the early 90s. They win, they have fans just like any other team.
laugh.gif

When the steelers play the fans show up well everywhere. Not because they travel well, the fans are just all over due to the success of the team and the dynamics of the Pittsburghs history
Not with you trying to complicate the reason. Man just say it is because they win. Just like the Cowboy in the early 90s. They win, they have fans just like any other team.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

definitely Raiders @ Qualcomm

always good for a couple of fights and arrests
This is probably the biggest in California. Its either because charger fans are quiet or because raider fans are so loud but it seems like everytime Oakland scores the stadium goes crazy. San Diego = Oakland South 

nfl-oakland-raiders-san-diego-chargers1.jpg

Originally Posted by RawSheed

definitely Raiders @ Qualcomm

always good for a couple of fights and arrests
This is probably the biggest in California. Its either because charger fans are quiet or because raider fans are so loud but it seems like everytime Oakland scores the stadium goes crazy. San Diego = Oakland South 

nfl-oakland-raiders-san-diego-chargers1.jpg

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Anytime the Red Sox or Yankees come to Anaheim any city
*Fixed.
NOT in every city buddy. I went to the Dodgers/Yankees saturday game last year and there were only a few Yankee fans. Dodger Stadium is always BLUE

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Anytime the Red Sox or Yankees come to Anaheim any city
*Fixed.
NOT in every city buddy. I went to the Dodgers/Yankees saturday game last year and there were only a few Yankee fans. Dodger Stadium is always BLUE

This thread has me thinking about the packers season next year.
pimp.gif
if there is 1...

Anyway by that time I'll be settled into my new job and I'll def be hitting up some away games next year. Packers play @San diego @Atlanta @Carolina got friends in all 3
pimp.gif

Alright carry on
laugh.gif

This thread has me thinking about the packers season next year.
pimp.gif
if there is 1...

Anyway by that time I'll be settled into my new job and I'll def be hitting up some away games next year. Packers play @San diego @Atlanta @Carolina got friends in all 3
pimp.gif

Alright carry on
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

historically, steeler fans probably travel the best and most consistent out of all 4 major sports, combine that with the fact there's usually a pretty sizeable amount of steeler fans already living in alot of big cities that have football teams as well. the steeler fans travel win or lose.  i don't like the team but their fan base gets around.

now regarding the kings.    i love arguing 2000-02 lakers kings matchups with members on here and going back and forth about game 5 and game 6 and what have you.  i hated the kings at the time but they better not move down here to anaheim or move at all. the lakers would seriously have 45 home games every season if the kings move down here.

Back
Top Bottom