Teams who play on the "road" while at home....

whenever L.A or San Fran plays at PetCo, you would honestly think we werent in San Diego, its borderline ridiculous

whenever L.A or San Fran plays at PetCo, you would honestly think we werent in San Diego, its borderline ridiculous

Red Sox nation is everywhere.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Lakers @ Kings. If you ain't a Kings fan in Sacramento, you probably a Faker fan
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
aint that the truth? how in the hell does this happen??

Lakers @ Kings. If you ain't a Kings fan in Sacramento, you probably a Faker fan
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
aint that the truth? how in the hell does this happen??

Lakers everywhere besides Boston and maybe a few of the other elite teams' arenas. I honestly feel that 65-70% of NBA fans root for the Lakers.

Lakers everywhere besides Boston and maybe a few of the other elite teams' arenas. I honestly feel that 65-70% of NBA fans root for the Lakers.

This is about teams who play on the road while at home. I highly doubt that anywhere the Lakers, Yankees, Redsox, etc. go the opposing team feels like they are on the road while at home.

Sure there may be a few fans everywhere but I think since this is based off that Knicks@Hawks game where Knicks fans were equal if not more than the Hawks fans.

This is about teams who play on the road while at home. I highly doubt that anywhere the Lakers, Yankees, Redsox, etc. go the opposing team feels like they are on the road while at home.

Sure there may be a few fans everywhere but I think since this is based off that Knicks@Hawks game where Knicks fans were equal if not more than the Hawks fans.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  what the hell happened to the worlds greatest fans?  9 years ago you could hear them damn cowbells down here,  now the kings fanbase is a shell of what it once was.
I have been trying hard to deny this...... but its true
ohwell.gif
A few years of being terrible in a poor/struggling/somewhat small market will do this to ya I guess
There were Lakers fans in Sac since the beginning of time. Same applies to the Warriors games when the Lakers are in town. It is not some new revelation that some how the Kings/Warriors fans became Lakers fans. They were just hiding during the "good" years.
laugh.gif

Acid knows wsup.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  what the hell happened to the worlds greatest fans?  9 years ago you could hear them damn cowbells down here,  now the kings fanbase is a shell of what it once was.
ohwell.gif
A few years of being terrible in a poor/struggling/somewhat small market will do this to ya I guess
There were Lakers fans in Sac since the beginning of time. Same applies to the Warriors games when the Lakers are in town. It is not some new revelation that some how the Kings/Warriors fans became Lakers fans. They were just hiding during the "good" years.
laugh.gif

Acid knows wsup.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
It is not some new revelation that some how the Kings/Warriors fans became Lakers fans. They were just hiding during the "good" years.
laugh.gif
Ahhh never knew that. I moved here from Indy right when J-Will/Peja/Webb got here.......... wait a minute, doesn't that make me a bandwagoner?!?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
at myself

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
It is not some new revelation that some how the Kings/Warriors fans became Lakers fans. They were just hiding during the "good" years.
laugh.gif
Ahhh never knew that. I moved here from Indy right when J-Will/Peja/Webb got here.......... wait a minute, doesn't that make me a bandwagoner?!?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
at myself

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
thank you. the supposed 6th man right?
shame that they're moving ti anaheim though where it's basically Lakerland 
exactly
laugh.gif
... they will not get any love there so I dont know what they are thinking... If it happens Im cool with it cus it basically means more home games for the lakeshow
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
thank you. the supposed 6th man right?
shame that they're moving ti anaheim though where it's basically Lakerland 
exactly
laugh.gif
... they will not get any love there so I dont know what they are thinking... If it happens Im cool with it cus it basically means more home games for the lakeshow
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom