Teams who play on the "road" while at home....

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Lakers @ Kings. If you ain't a Kings fan in Sacramento, you probably a Faker fan
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  what the hell happened to the worlds greatest fans?  9 years ago you could hear them damn cowbells down here,  now the kings fanbase is a shell of what it once was.
I have been trying hard to deny this...... but its true
ohwell.gif
A few years of being terrible in a poor/struggling/somewhat small market will do this to ya I guess

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

weren't they cheering for Amar'e and the knicks in washington earlier this year?
laugh.gif

also there were alot of knicks fans in Miami and Orlando lol
Those Knicks "fans" were nowhere to be seen in DC before this season. 

weren't they cheering for Amar'e and the knicks in washington earlier this year?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

this.

now you got knick "fans" everywhere...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

this.

now you got knick "fans" everywhere...

******** vs Steelers was pretty bad in '08, and I remember when the Red Sox came to town to play the Nats and it was easily 95% sox fans.

******** vs Steelers was pretty bad in '08, and I remember when the Red Sox came to town to play the Nats and it was easily 95% sox fans.

I was at the Hawks/Knicks game tonight and the crowd was chanting "MVP" whenever amare went to the line. So disrespectful...

I was at the Hawks/Knicks game tonight and the crowd was chanting "MVP" whenever amare went to the line. So disrespectful...

Back
Top Bottom