Teen Girl Shoots her dad with Arrow For taking away cell Phone

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Why does a 15 y/o have a cell phone anyway?
laugh.gif
 15 is a normal age for a phone there are elementary school kids with cell phones.
laugh.gif
 bow & arrow.
index.php

eek.gif
i took my 11 year old daughters phone away this monday andshe isnt getting it back for two weeks. Damn i hope she dont come at me likethis or worse

eek.gif
i took my 11 year old daughters phone away this monday andshe isnt getting it back for two weeks. Damn i hope she dont come at me likethis or worse

I'm 24 and I got my first cell at 14 I had to pay the bill though.

I should forward this to my parents. Subject: And you thought I was bad growing up
grin.gif

but seriously if someone shoots you in the head you know damn well they're not gotta help you call 911 much less with the phone you just took from them

I'm 24 and I got my first cell at 14 I had to pay the bill though.

I should forward this to my parents. Subject: And you thought I was bad growing up
grin.gif

but seriously if someone shoots you in the head you know damn well they're not gotta help you call 911 much less with the phone you just took from them

Originally Posted by Furrell

This generation of kids is disgusting.
I swear man.
I hope the dad recovers 
tired.gif

When officers arrived at the house in Tahuya, Wash. - about 35 miles west of Seattle - the girl fled into the woods with the bow and 35 arrows.]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
though

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Furrell

This generation of kids is disgusting.
I swear man.
I hope the dad recovers 
tired.gif

When officers arrived at the house in Tahuya, Wash. - about 35 miles west of Seattle - the girl fled into the woods with the bow and 35 arrows.]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
though

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom