Teen Girl Shoots her dad with Arrow For taking away cell Phone

another reason why i dont wanna have a daughter
atleast if i had a son he'd prolly throw hands at me instead of shooting a damb arrow at me

another reason why i dont wanna have a daughter
atleast if i had a son he'd prolly throw hands at me instead of shooting a damb arrow at me

Originally Posted by Furrell

This generation of kids is disgusting.
yep. 2nd graders at my work even have their own phones. this generation won't know how to do crap for themselves

yep. 2nd graders at my work even have their own phones. this generation won't know how to do crap for themselves

Rather have no dad and a phone?
30t6p3b.gif

Damb, that's gangsta. On the real though, it's scary to admit that this is what the new generation of kids are about. Technology has helped and hurt society.

Damb, that's gangsta. On the real though, it's scary to admit that this is what the new generation of kids are about. Technology has helped and hurt society.

Homegirl escaped to the woods with a bow and a quiver of arrows, considering her aim, she would've done great for herself
laugh.gif

Homegirl escaped to the woods with a bow and a quiver of arrows, considering her aim, she would've done great for herself
laugh.gif

Thank you for generalizing my generation based off of one mentally-troubled kid's psychotic outburst. Appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom