Teen Racially Profiled By Barneys, NYPD After Buying $300 Belt

See nothing wrong homie's fits.

Respectable sag, not covered in tats (not that anything is wrong with that).

Kid is in school doing his thing, working to cop his gear and stay fresh. What's the problem?

As usual, y'all reaching.

*Looks at SolesAsian's avy*

*understands*
roll.gif

Barney's need to issue an apology ASAP, more and more stories are going to come out and the fact that none of the people are any other ethnicity isn't helping their case.

Also more shocked police officers can't identify a real ID,

Last edited:

I don't understand the outrage of spending on this belt. People were thirsty for Gucci and LV belts not too long ago so I don't understand the saltiness. This kid worked hard to buy what he wanted and got it. Naturally, a terrible situation came out of it.

No different then spending 300$ on a pair of Bred Jordan's, if anything the belt is better quality and lasts longer.

I love racist nt and racist america.

the boy is discriminated against and we talk about why he purchased a belt of so much money and post his personal pictures.

the reason why sole asian posted the pictures is because he's prejudice at the very least and wanted to find anything that could be "wrong" with the boy to justify why we shouldn't care about an innocent person being discriminated against.

this thread has become a desperate reach to find anything wrong with an innocent person who was discriminated against :rolleyes

the boy is discriminated against and we talk about why he purchased a belt of so much money and post his personal pictures.

the reason why sole asian posted the pictures is because he's prejudice at the very least and wanted to find anything that could be "wrong" with the boy to justify why we shouldn't care about an innocent person being discriminated against.

this thread has become a desperate reach to find anything wrong with an innocent person who was discriminated against :rolleyes

exactly, kid worked hard to buy a belt that he liked. let him cook, thousands of people buy the same belt. this kid happened to be discriminated against and now buying the belt is a crime.

I truly believe he's innocent & respectful. I bet if he was combative the cops would've planted drugs & made up battery on an officer charge. Still wondering where he stole the $ though.

Last edited:

i posted the pics because a couple of posts above mine a few ppl were arguing over him dressing like chief keef or whoever, etc and thought pics would be relevant to those who might not have seen it. Thread was off course at the beginning and it was never gonna be back on track

i posted :x b/c i didnt like the fits but doesnt mean i condone what barneys did
do i think he's smart making that purchase? No, because the money could probably be used better, but i didnt say anything b/c i dont really care how he spends the $$

this thread has become a desperate reach to find anything wrong with an innocent person who was discriminated against
eyes.gif
no one is jusitfying why we shouldnt care though

your post is a reach itself, oh he posts pics so he must be against the kid

ok 

post irrelveant? Yea, but then so are the majority of the posts in this thread

Last edited:
The objective in all of this "nonsense"

is to find fault, find wrong, find something not likeable about the boy.

which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

If you honestly believe people just randomly went off topic by the luck of the draw, then that is what you believe

But i know different.

The objective in all of this "nonsense"

is to find fault, find wrong, find something not likeable about the boy.

which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

If you honestly believe people just randomly went off topic by the luck of the draw, then that is what you believe

But i know different.
imo if people stayed on topic this thread would be 2-3 pages max and its not because people are racist or dont care.

literally everyone here has said that the kid was wronged so there's no conflict. these kinds of threads only hit high post counts because of people arguing about related and unrelated things and in this case there is no one arguing for the side of barnys/police, which is why it went on a tangent. if there were people agreeing with barneys/police then yeah this thread would be on topic and possibly longer but there isnt

Just the fact that dude posted pics of him and his outfit to try and imply something and give some type subtle reasoning that perhaps the reason that kid who made a legal purchase was detained is because of an outfit he didn't like and gives a view that detaining him was justified is sickening.

Let me stop here though. I see his username and realize he's untouchable by the niketalk racial unwritten rules.

laugh.gif
just something funny about reading someone post "respectable sag."
laugh.gif
 No doubt! Dude's fits are pretty proper for a 19 year old. Clothes fit well, got a little swag. I aint mad at him. Just a youngin trying to stay fly to get some P.

Last edited:

Its a crime to be  a  young  black, intelligent, educated, and fly male in America I see. It isnt against the law to splurge and spend your OWN money on what you want.  Im not surprised how some folk are trying to vilify the victim in this  situation. The same thing happened in the Zimmerman trial with Trayvon,  since the young  dude dresses like any other average 19 year old with a Lil urban swag hes  a criminal who deserves to  be profiled and persecuted. Ol Pie face Sole Asian wants to be white soooo bad that hell do anything to prove him self to the dominate culture. Get out of here with your biased and bigoted slander.
find me someone who said he is a criminal/bad person because of how he dresses?

if you cant then please take your blatant racism elsewhere 

Its a crime to be  a  young  black, intelligent, educated, and fly male in America I see. It isnt against the law to splurge and spend your OWN money on what you want.  Im not surprised how some folk are trying to vilify the victim in this  situation. The same thing happened in the Zimmerman trial with Trayvon,  since the young  dude dresses like any other average 19 year old with a Lil urban swag hes  a criminal who deserves to  be profiled and persecuted. Ol Pie face Sole Asian wants to be white soooo bad that hell do anything to prove him self to the dominate culture. Get out of here with your biased and bigoted slander.

How is that racist? His name is Sole Asian and he has a pie face which I based on his picture that comment is  more of a personal attack than a racial attack, and me saying he wants to be white or is in favor of the dominate culture isnt a racist statement. Im now waiting to get kicked from this thread lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom